|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||30-000016|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gerber Crucial Multi-Tool , Gray [30-000016]
|Price:||$28.08 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ruggid and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdor situations
- All producdts are field tested
- Compact and lightweight design that carries like a pocket knife
- Essential components for “just in case” situations
- Clip-knife styling with full-size drop-point blade, utilizing liner lock technology
- Essential components are larger for full functionality in a compact and light-weight multitool
- Eight functions: Regular pliers, pinch-style wire cutters, half-serrated blade, half-fine-edge blade, cross-head driver, bottle opener/carabineer, flat-head driver, needle-nose pliers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Gerber Crucial Multi-Tool , Gray [30-000016]
Gerber 31-001518N Crucial Black B007HO100Q
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier [22-01471] B000EDPT9K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.15 pounds||0.56 pounds||0.31 pounds|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||9.5 inches x 0.9 inches x 5.5 inches||6 inches x 3.5 inches x 1 inches||1 inches x 4 inches x 1 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
4" long when closed; fits comfortably
in your pocket. View larger.
blade opens with thumb stud.
A tour de force in tool design, the Crucial Tool gives you the essential components of a multitool in one remarkably lightweight package. This handy tool will cover all your needs, whether you're on the trail or working in the tool shed.
The Crucial Tool features a full-sized knife that opens with a thumb stud--just like a standard pocketknife. The half-serrated/half-fine-edge blade has razor-sharp cutting power and a blunt tip for prying and scraping. For safety, a liner lock keeps the blade securely in place. When the blade is extended, the handles can be folded and secured together to give you an accurate cut.
These butterfly-style handles also provide easy-grip control over the V-cutter, and their longer length provides better torque. The handles fan out for easy access to the rest of the Crucial Tool's components: the medium flat-head screwdriver, cross-head screwdriver, bottle opener, and carabineer clip.
Functions Like a Multitool, Carries Like a Pocketknife
Weighing only five ounces and measuring less than four inches in length when closed, the Crucial Tool is one of the most portable high-performance tools on the market. Its compact design and convenient carrying clip mean you'll always have it when you need it, for slicing rope, tightening bolts, opening bottles, and more.
All Components Safely Lock into Place
The Crucial Tool is constructed with stainless steel liner locks that keep the components locked into place while they're in the open position. This safety feature lets you relax and focus on the task at hand without the fear of the components folding up on your fingers while cutting, twisting, prying, etc.
Stainless Steel Design Maintains Durability and Appearance
Constructed with fine stainless steel, the Crucial Tool has an appearance that matches its performance. Its sleek look and contemporary silver-and-black handles aren't just for show, though. The Crucial Tool's stainless steel composition lends durability, so this tool will stand up to the elements and retain its precision and appearance for years to come.
The Crucial Tool is backed by Gerber's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What's in the Box
Gerber Crucial Tool with a full-sized knife with a half-serrated blade and a half-fine-edge blade, regular pliers, pinch-style wire cutters, cross-head driver, bottle opener/carabineer, flat-head driver, and needle-nose pliers.
Handles fan out for easy access to the many useful components. View larger.
Top Customer Reviews
The Gerber Crucial has:
* Drop-point knife blade with partial serration
* Pliers with wire-cutters
* Flat-head screwdriver
* Phillips-head screwdriver
* Carabiner clip with bottle-opener function
When you compare it to the Skeletool CX, they have the same features but the important difference is ergonomics. Not only are the pliers handles shaped to your hand, they won't dig into your hand like the Skeletool handle does.
* Carabiner bottle opener: it doesn't stick way out from your belt like a knife sheath does. The bottle opener is spot-on, works perfectly!
* Ergonomics: fits your hand
* Only the crucial components: Knife, pliers, screwdriver. I rarely need anything else from a multi-tool
* Wire cutters cut well!: SO many tools get this wrong, and I don't know why
* Thick for the number of tools: 3-1/2" X 1-3/8" X 3/4" closed, stretches my definition of "pocket" size, you will forgive that when you use the pliers
* Gerber's Gimpy Phillips-head: perpendicular edge does not extend out as much as the other, meaning it is basically a flat-head that comes to a point. Not a deal-breaker but annoying in that you must apply more downward force
Odds 'n Ends:
* Both the screwdrivers have their own locks: Strange, but I can't fault Gerber for making things more safe.Read more ›
I was impressed with this tool right off the bat and grow fonder of it each and every day...with a few exceptions. I think it will be easiest to break this review down into sections.
The blade is easy to open thanks to the little thumb piece attached to it. The locking mechanism is very secure and inspires confidence when you are using the blade in a way you shouldn't (let's be honest we all do it at some point). On the flipside of the lock being secure, it can be a little stiff while trying to close the blade. I found myself using a second hand when the knife was new. The blade doesn't dull too easily. I have only needed to sharpen mine once since I have been using it. I like the shape of the blade. I have found myself using the flat tip for scraping stuff that I would normally use the sharpened edge for in the past. Oh and I love that I don't have to unfold the knife to get to the pliers.
The pliers are my most used tool, and are great for what they are. They are sturdy and grip very well. They will not let you down as long as you know they are not vice grips. Also, because of the shape of the handle, you need to hold the pliers with the gray part against your palm.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is called Crucial and I can't argue against that. I take this with me everywhere, and I always find a use for it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Varador DeNahvie
Great little knife. The versatility of this product with the belt clip and carabiner sets it apart from all similar products in this segment. Read morePublished 28 days ago by GM
This was a good pocket knife for my everyday carry. The only issue with it was the belt clip. It stuck out to far and got hung on anything. It eventfully broke off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SnowOwl
Save your money, low quality machining, tools get stuck... The thumb lock gets lodged and you can't push it down with your thumb... Defeating the purpose of a thumb lock. Read morePublished 2 months ago by JPE
this woud get 5 stars if the phillips screwdriver was worth a darn. fix that and it would have everything you needed for an emergency in an easy to carry, light weight package.Published 3 months ago by Garbunkle
I like it. Not bulky and you don't need a case and have to wear it on your belt.
Amazon sent me the wrong color though.