Gerber Graduates Learning System Insulated Straw Cup 2-pk, Assorted Cups
- •Capacity (volume): 9.0 Oz.
- •Safety and Security Features: BPA Free, Phthalate-free
- •Protective Qualities: Fully Insulated, Shatterproof, Leak-Proof
- •Features: No Handles, No Spill Design, Reusable, Straw
- •Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) They leak a bit when you first put the tops on (air pressure pushes the drink out of the straw)
2) The second top is hard to get off at first. I still feel like I'm breaking it every time I take it off because it doesn't sit on the cup neatly any more, but you have to remove it to clean underneath.
The cups I received are the same design, but a slightly different patter in blue and green.
My only problem is it is HARD to clean. One has to use a slim straw brush to get at the sides of the inner cap. There's a tendency for mold to build. I wish I can find replacement straws as ours already has a few little black spots on them - that I couldn't brush off, no matter how hard I try. The spots are on the silicone part where the straw seals onto the (inner) cover - so at least they're not on the straw part where liquid actually passes through. But it's still a bummer though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is not for 9oz. If you put inside the 9oz the liquid will start coming out from the cap.
Nice colors. The straw system is really good; I bought them because of this.
the "to old for sippy cups" children are very happy with them!Published on July 17, 2014 by M. Calderwood
My two year old and I love these. She has a straw, and I love that they don't leak!!! Awesome!Published on June 26, 2014 by KD
The sippy cups work well, they don't spill or leak but do make a hissing noise. It drives me crazy but the cups have managed to make their way into our sippy cup rotation. Read morePublished on December 2, 2013 by KButts