Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 568 reviews
on April 6, 2016
I love puffs for my infant son. He’s at that stage where he’s learning to self-feed but is still not the best at mashing food between his gums before trying to swallow. Gerber Puffs dissolve easily and quickly in his mouth, thus presenting less of a choking hazard than other cereal-type snacks.

I like the Peach flavor, which is not available in stores near me. Plus the delivered-straight-to-your-door is a most excellent option for moms with new babies.

Another feature that I like about Gerber Graduate Puffs is that they do not stain or make as much of a mess compared to other brands of puffed baby cereal.

I bought these Gerber Graduate Puffs at full listing price.
on October 12, 2015
These are such a convenient snack to have on hand! My 11 month old and my 3 year old love them. I like to carry a container with me in my bag when we're out and about in case I can't find something that the baby can eat, or if he starts getting cranky. Food always soothes my little guy!
The blueberry flavor smells awesome, and tastes great according to my preschooler.
I like that they are easy for my baby to pinch and eat. They stick to his little fingers if they get slightly wet, so he doesn't drop them as much as many other baby foods.
I like to reuse the containers for other things, too. Right now, I have one filled with nutritional yeast for recipes.
on February 3, 2016
Honestly, I am an adult and love these. They are great little snacks to keep your little ones hands busy while learning to feed themselves. They are small but pack a great taste. Try one parents (or aunts/uncles, grandparents, etc.) you may just find yourself buying a can for you also!
on July 11, 2015
All of my kids from 10 months to 6 years enjoy eating these as a snack. They don't leave a mess and are appropriately sized for little fingers/mouths. They are shaped like little starfish. I will say my kids prefer the puffs made by Happy Baby although they will gladly eat these as well. I do like that Happy Baby's are shaped like O's and can easily broken in half or in fourths for real beginner eaters. We tried the apple flavor of these Gerber ones since they were on sale. Maybe if I got another flavor they would like them better than the Happy Baby but as far as Apple goes, it's not their top choice. I appreciate that they are organic though, which used to not be the case for gerber
on December 29, 2014
PROS:
1. Price was excellent
2. My 1 1/2 yrs old grandson loves it, I AMZN primed 8 of the same to him. Said all flavors are more or less the same
3. Packaging is quite attractive to buying adults, said all is healthy
4. My daughter said it is her go to snack when she needs to clam down my grandkid
CONS:
1. I am sure over indulgence is never a good thing
2. Read the label - it is not a negative, it is something I do if I ingest anything into my system. But it does not apply to grand kids!
on March 15, 2017
My grandsons love these. This flavor was hard to find in stores near me.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 10, 2014
A household favorite. My baby loves these. I love these. The dog loves these. This shouldn't be fed in lieu of nutritious food but it is definitely a necessity in the car and on trips. I always have some in the diaper bag. Apple Cinnamon is the best.
on December 21, 2015
Our twins love these since they are 9 months old (they are 2 y.o. now). They can eat them separately and they love it with the yogurt

TIP - try putting those inside the yougurt and fit your baby!

What I like about them - piece of mind. Unlike cookies which have a lot of calories and sugar, Gerber Graduates Puffs - don't!

80 pieces - 25 Calories and only 1 gramm of sugar! Awesome! My babies prefer: Apple Cinnamon, but also like Peach and Blueberry. Great price on Amazon and free shipping!

I wish more baby snacks were like that on the market, but unfortunately, very limited choices. My babies other favorite is Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies Cinnamon Maple, 1.48-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
review image
on June 9, 2016
When our son was ready to start eating snacks, we decided to pick up this gerber graduates puffs cereal to see how he would do. Within no time, he fell in love with this stuff and we were buying it in droves. Our son is now 17 months old, and when he sees it, he still wants it. Granted, we've moved on to bigger/better snacks, but it's saying something when a child remembers the snacky goodness from when they were "knee high to a grasshopper." Here's the nitty gritty:

Pros:
- They taste wonderful. We purchased just about every flavor this puffs cereal comes in, and I gave every one a try. Not only did I think they taste good, our son did too. (I won't lie; we probably went through so much of this stuff because I was eating just as much of it as he was.)
- The can is perfect for a diaper bag. For most of his snacks, we found ourselves having to transfer them to a small container to throw in his bag. However, these cans fit nice and seal nice so we never had to transfer them to a smaller container.
- They're low in calories. 77 pieces only amounts to 25 calories. Heck, the whole can is only 150 calories. This was awesome for us as we didn't have to worry about our son getting too much calorie intake when he decided to gorge himself on these things.
- They dissolve fairly quick. One of our biggest fears when we moved our son to snacks was the choking hazard. When our son first started eating these, he didn't have teeth, so that made us even more paranoid. But, we quickly learned that these puffs dissolve in no time. Our son never once choked on these puffs when we were cautious (see the Con list for more info.)

Cons:
- The biggest problem we found with these puffs was 4-5 puffs our of the entire can would be hardened sugar. You could always tell which ones they were because they were pink, and hard as a rock. We had to sift through each handful we gave our son to make sure these wouldn't show up because they would not dissolve. It didn't matter what flavor we bought, EVERY can had 4-5 of these in them. I enjoyed eating them though.

All in all, if you closely monitor these as you're giving them to your toddler, I think you'll find they're quite enjoyable for you and your child. I would recommend these puffs as a perfect snack for both toddlers and adults.
on July 26, 2015
Another great, on the go, snack idea from Gerber. My 3 year old absolutely loves these...so much so, we call the "baby crack". I'll tell ya, I even catch myself popping a few in my mouth. They have a nice hint of vanilla flavor & not too sweet. Dissolves pretty quickly.