|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 5.5 x 2.25 inches|
|Item model number||31-001103|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Blade Length||4.75 Inches|
|Special Features||Hammer Pommel, Full Tang, Emergency Whistle, Fire Starter, Sheath, Sharpening Stone|
|Included Components||Knife, Sheath|
Consider these available items
Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife, Serrated Edge [31-000751]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Gerber Gear Ultimate Knife, Fixed Blade Survival Knife with Firestarter [31-003941], Green
Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Knife with Fine Edge - Black
Mossy Oak Survival Knife, 15-inch Fixed Blade Hunting Bowie Knife with Sharpener and Fire Starter, for Camping, Tactical, Outdoor
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Tall Ridge||GreatStar Tools|
From Gerber, the 31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife is designed to help you endure in the toughest environments. It features an ergonomic grip for comfortable handling and a dependable stainless steel blade with a versatile serrated edge. Additionally, the knife and military-grade nylon sheath are packed with innovative survival tools, including a fire starter, a diamond blade sharpener, an emergency whistle, and a pommel.
Sharp, Durable Blade Handles Tough Survival Tasks
Built to offer the versatility that adventurers, backpackers, and hunters need in the wilderness, the Ultimate Knife features a versatile 4.75-inch drop-point blade. This blade is half serrated to make quick work of cutting rope and other fibrous materials. It features full-tang construction for overall durability, and it is crafted from hard stainless steel, which allows for excellent edge retention.
Innovative, Ergonomic Design Delivers Versatility
Survival tools are only useful if they're easy to handle, so this knife features a comfortable, rubberized grip that's textured to prevent slippage. And because being a true survivor means making innovative use of your tools, the knife's handle features two holes for securely lashing it to a stick for use as a fishing spear--or whatever other bladed tool your situation calls for.
In addition, the handle base features a stainless steel pommel that can be used for pounding or hammering. A lanyard cord helps you keep track of the knife, and the lanyard features an integrated emergency whistle that can be used to attract attention--so others can keep track of you.
Balanced for optimum handling, this Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series Knife has an overall length of 10 inches and weighs just 11.2 ounces — 14.72 ounces with the included sheath.
Military-Grade Nylon Sheath with Smart Details
Just as versatile as the knife it protects, the included sheath folds open to reveal a diamond sharpener. The sheath also has a life-saving fire starter rod locked into a water-tight holder. This ferrocerium rod produces a shower of hot sparks when scraped against the rough surface of the striker notch that is incorporated into the back of the knife blade. For further versatility and functionality, the sheath includes a waterproof "Priority of Survival" guide tucked into a protective pocket on the back of the sheath.
The nylon sheath is crafted from lightweight, military-grade materials that are mildew resistant for long-term use in harsh climates. It includes a Velcro closure to keep your knife secure.
About the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series
Bringing together the 70 years of expertise behind all Gerber Legendary Blades and the survival and adventure experience of the renowned Bear Grylls, the Bear Grylls Survival Series is a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear. A former member of the British SAS, a prolific adventurer, and the daring host of Discovery Channel's Man vs. Wild, Bear Grylls is no stranger to extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is thoughtfully designed by Bear and Gerber to offer features that can help keep a smart adventurer alive in the wild. These dependable tools come with Bear's "Priorities of Survival" pocket guide, so you can check your instincts against his experience-based advice.
What's in the Box
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife, nylon sheath, and "Priorities of Survival" pocket guide.
31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife, Serrated Edge
At a Glance
- 4.75-inch half-serrated drop-point blade for quick, versatile cuts
- Full-tang, stainless steel construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, accurate handling
- Lanyard includes loud emergency whistle
- Military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath
- Sheath includes fire starter and diamond blade sharpener
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber’s over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls’ extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulous designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.
The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Super useful in the wild, it offers a vital edge to any survivor.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade--ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Full tang blade construction for maximum durability
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency whistle integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire starter--Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond sharpener integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Length: 10 inches
- Blade Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 11.2 ounces alone, 14.72 ounces with sheath