|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 5.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||31-001729|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Warranty Description||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Tanto Point, Black [31-001729]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.67 (40%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lightweight Everyday Carry
This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Available in multiple blade variations, this knife handles it all.
Lighter than a set of car keys, this small knife comes from the same drawing board as its larger Paraframe siblings and gives new meaning to the term 'traveling light'. The fine edge blade and tanto point are small but remain effective for a wide array of daily needs, from slicing through stubborn rope to opening a cardboard box.
Don’t let the 3-inch folded size of the Mini fool you; Gerber gives this little guy the same attention to detail that has won the larger Paraframe models a dedicated following. You’ll notice the same ergonomic metal handle and frame lock design, and it delivers the same positive blade engagement and balanced feel, even at this size.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: 3Cr13
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
The Paraframe Mini Tanto is a tactically-styled version of the smallest knife in the Paraframe series. With a black coated tanto style blade, the Paraframe Mini Tanto also features a black frame open frame that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The Paraframe Mini Tanto is an excellent tactical knife when minimalism is a must.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It even comes in 3 sizes, this is the medium. I feel like this one is a great size for all kinds of labor. I might use the largest for extra heavy labor jobs, but I think at double the cost, this one (the medium) is preferable for most.
Lastly, If anything were to happen to it, gerber backs their knives sold in the US with a lifetime warranty too. And as a personal side note on having dealt with their customer support, it was quick and painless - I had my replacement within a week.
1) The blade comes razor sharp. I work in hospital maintenance and construction. Just the other day I cut the corner off a thick rubber matt with a carpet topping with one consistent clean pull. Thumbs up!
2) The knife is a very well built knife with no play in the blade.
3) The lock snaps tight giving you a lot of confidence when cutting.
4) The size is just right- I've had the Paraframe mini which is a nice compact knife, but a little too small. The Paraframe II is little too large in my opinion for everyday carrying.
5) The tanto point is a terrific option for consistent safe cutting similar to a box blade/utility knife.
6) Thumb pins on both sides are very nice. The blade is a little hard for me to flip out with only my thumb. BUT, with a little practice, you can pull the blade out a little with two fingers and then open the rest of the way with the thumb pin, all with one hand. The nice part of this is that the blade stays snugly in place.
7) The side clip is large enough to clip to your pocket and it is tight enough to stay there.
8) The black finish is very sharp looking and very smooth. it appears to be fairly durable but will begin to show some wear, but honestly that makes it look even better because it is USED and not just show piece.
If you are looking for a great everyday knife without a big investment you will be very pleased with this knife.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm in the catering business.