|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||06995|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.14 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gerber Silver Trident Knife, Double Serration 
|Price:||$171.29 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ruggid and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdor situations
- All producdts are field tested
- Failsafe, hybrid grip design
- Double-edge clip point blade
- Non-reflective black blade coating
- Weight: 1.0875 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Featuring the most technically advanced handle ever engineered on a combat knife, the Gerber Silver Trident is the brainchild of William Harsey, Jr. and Chief Watson--a founding member of Navy Seal Team 2. Resistant to heat, UV light and chemicals, the handle is a co-mold of two versions of the material called Hytrel. Inside there's a rock-hard version for strength, while the exterior offers a soft, textured version for extreme grip control. Use the stainless steel butt cap as a hammer.
The double-edged clip point blade is constructed of 154C stainless steel, and heat-treated to achieve a hardness rating of HRC 59-61. That means you get excellent edge retention, strength and flexibility. The non-reflective black blade limits glare and corrosion. The Silver Trident's blade measure 6.18 inches, and it has an overall length of 11.22 inches and a 17.4-ounce weight. It comes with a sheath made of durable ballistic nylon. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
* High-Tech handle material is capable of withstanding torture in environments where most knives would of failed, at the same time it retains it's sure-grip.
* Double serrated blade includes a standard serration for most fabric cutting, and a saw-like serration on back of blade for heavier cutting tasks.
* Excellent weight and balance with protective hilt and lanyard hole in pommel for paracord/lanyard use.
* Sheath is MOLLE-friendly and designed with primary intention of being used as thigh rig.
* Sharp out of the box and coated to protect blade from the elements.
* Gerber warranty is at your service if you ever find that this blad has not met your criteria of use.
My lasting impressions:
It's nice to know that a knife designed with the primary function of combat can do so much and still be able to service as a survival/utility/hunting/ and even egress knife if need be. If you are a true knife enthusiast, you need to own a Gerber Silver Trident. Once you hold one of these in your hand, you will understand why they are so special. Gerber hit one out of the park with this one! -JT
-High quality stainless steal.
-Great balance and weight.
-Awesome grip on the handle.
-Saw like serration on back side of blade.
-Retains edge very well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the last outdoor knife you'll ever need. This knife does it all and I've used mine extensively. Love it! Tough, sturdy construction and holds an excellent edge. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Bob Windham
The silver Trident met all my expectations I carried the Gerber mark two on my deployment it served it's purpose well anything made my Gerber made in the USA is a A good and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by JP
Simply the best. This is no camping knife. Glad I got it. Great collector item.Published 14 months ago by Eric
Super knife. Tang little long for big hands and back of forearm grip.Published 16 months ago by David Davenport