Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on February 27, 2015
The product itself is great, as my son never has a problem enjoying them. The problem is logistical, as these items were delivered to my house and apparently air got into the containers as there were condensation inside of the tubs, and the texture and composition of the food was irregular. It's almost as if they were frozen and now the food appears to be spoiled. I tried stirring them up, heating for 30 seconds and stirring it up to salvage the food, but despite my efforts I still chose not to feed these to my son as it was clear that the foil seal was broken. See the photos I've attached. As I said, I love Gerber products; but regardless the fault is still on them, as it is Gerber that is responsible for the packaging and shipping.
on September 4, 2014
Baby loved this! Great option when you don't want to use baby cereal in the morning.
on May 27, 2015
Gelatin
on May 4, 2011
I was hesitant to start mixing flavors so soon, but ran out of regular food while on family vacation recently. My husband grabbed this for our baby (7 months old) and I thought, oh great - this is going to suck. Well, it didn't - the baby gobbled this up the first time and every time we feed him this flavor. Even though I try to do all organic, this is one I happily make an exception for because he loves it so much. I appreciate that Gerber really is making the effort to provide healthy, good quality, affordable options for baby's developing palates.
My daughter loves these and I love that they are cheaper than other organic baby foods without fillers, colors or added sugar. I make her tiny muffins and use one of these in the recipe to keep them moist and tender and to mildly sweeten without sugar.
on April 29, 2014
Yes he did and this product is great for working Mothers. All our daughter had to do was heat up the product and voila breakfast was ready esp.with all the ingredients for a nutritious breakfast for our grandson. We highly recommend this product.
on March 1, 2015
There was something wrong with the food! The actual contents were dehydrated and had shrunk, and the taste was also off. Went straight to trash.
on March 13, 2014
My boys still love this stuff, and they are now 3 and 4 years old. I highly recommend this for moms with picky eaters...this is one of the approximately seven foods my extremely picky 4YO will still eat.
on January 9, 2015
Great for quick, no hassle breakfasts and for travel. Individual containers eliminate the need for a serving dish while away from home.
on May 12, 2014
great food for my little one. She has been eating it since 6 months old, and still enjoying it now at 12 months. Good consistency, for a less messy experience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.