Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 589 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 616 reviews
on October 3, 2016
These are amazing!! I bought these in a 3T but they run a full size small. My son wears a 2T consistently with Gap, carters, old navy, etc. He is 2 years old and weighs 31/32 lbs and is about 38 inches tall. The 3T fit like a 2T. I bought these because I want him to wear an undershirt in the colder months and don't want his shirt to ride up and all the undershirts are too short to tuck in, and these stay perfectly in place because they snap! I was so sad when he outgrew his 24 month onesies from carters, but since it was summertime I didn't care. Now that we're entering long sleeve weather I wanted him to be in a onesie undershirt again and these are fantastic! They come in a 4 pack.
on August 29, 2016
I purchased these Gerber Onsies for my 2.5 year old to sleep in. (1) Because he's a restless sleeper and scratches his back or bum - these prevent him from scratching himself. I live in So California and it's hot now so these are great for night sleeping; (2) Because my son has been in the 96 percentile since birth and I wanted to feel like I had my baby again (he quickly would outgrow onsies).

They are thinner than I expected. I am sure that if I stretched the fabric hard enough I could rip it. My son is 2.5, 36" tall, 31lbs., and wears a size 2T top and 3T bottom. These fit somewhat small to his actual size. Don't get me wrong, they do fit, him but if I were to compare to his size now, it is actually too small.

Pros/Cons: The weather is hot right now so the thinness of the fabric is both a pro and a con. Pro because it breathable and light but Con because well, it feels cheaper in quality than what I'm used to for Gerber onsies.
on April 6, 2017
I ordered 3T but it's more like 24m onesies. They run way too small. I can't imagine any toddler fitting in these! White color in nice and fabric soft... but still we can't squeeze our 18m old in any of them. I'm very disappointed. I was looking for 3T size onesies and got these instead. The Gerber company should really consider taking these down from the market, they are definitely NOT true to their size. Sadly I'm too busy to return this item so I will be losing money on this one for sure. What a drag
on November 16, 2016
I order these weekly for my business, but they do run small, ESPECIALLY 12m and above..like comically small. Also, the size differs from where they are made. I think the Bangladesh ones run the most true to size, and the Ecuador ones are the smallest. I often have to use a "12m" size instead of 6m, and "24m" is more true to size to a normal 12m onesie. That said, they are pretty stretchy. They often come with red or blue stains on them, but I order these so often that it isn't a problem for me, maybe 1 in every 5 packages. They are thin compared to other onesies, but they work for what I need them for.
on April 7, 2014
The onesies are too small. They fit like a 2T Carter onesie, maybe even smaller than that. I was disappointed.
on August 14, 2017
These are smaller than my son's 24 month white onesies from Carters. If you have maxed out Carters onesies and are looking for a larger size, I can't even tell you how large to go. The 4T was comically small. My guy is 31 pounds, 38 inches tall.

They also have a different cut on the legs that doesn't look as comfortable as the Carter's ones. The top flap comes across more straight instead of dipping down so the leg holes are smaller.
on October 29, 2016
I have long lean eleven month olds and went up two sizes and got the 24 months.

Surprised to say they were just right on them, a little room to spare but not much. Considering I want my babes comfortable and not fussing a whole lot when dressing I have to recommend going up two sizes, or at the very least one if you have shorter infants.

Otherwise, nice and soft and thin. The type of onesies you want for either layering in the winter (as underclothes) or in the summer.
on June 18, 2017
Buyer beware of size!! I'm giving this a 3 star because the prior reviews were right. My son is almost outgrowing "2T onsies" from another brand but they don't make them in 3T so thankfully I found these. I read you should upsize and that is so true! I ordered these in a 4T to be safe. When I got them I matched them up to his current 2T from the other brand and they were almost identical in length with a little "shrink" room. So if you need a 3T, order a 4T! Otherwise the quality is nice. No complaints there. Very happy with overall product but wish they weren't soo off on size.
on March 12, 2017
Had I not read reviews and ordered a size larger I would've been very disappointed. My 28 month old boy is tall, but even with sizing up to the 4t, they're snug. He has tons of loose fabric at the neck/shoulders though. That being said, it's nearly impossible to get a onesie larger than 24m in stores, so I was really happy to find these and I thought the price was very reasonable.
on January 9, 2017
Other than being sized too small, we love these onsies. They fit close to the body, which is great for layering in the wintertime (but not cloth diaper friendly, which isn't an issue for us anymore). My daughter usually wears 18 month clothes, so I ordered the 24 month size and it fits fine. The 24 month size is a little bit longer (an inch or so, depending on shrinkage) than a Carter M onsie.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.