Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Gerber Baby Unisex 6 Pack Socks, White, 0-3 Months
Size: 0-3 Months|Color: White|Change

on November 2, 2017
I purchased these socks for an unconventional use, but I can attest to the quality of the material. They are soft, but durable. I've washed them numerous times without an issue. I use them as padding for the headgear of my CPAP. I needed something to help protect my skin from the straps and these work perfectly. I just snipped a small hole in the toe to slide the strap through. I wanted a natural material that wouldn't irritate my skin.
on January 30, 2017
Be aware, these baby socks are pretty thick! The baby socks are very soft and treat baby's feet delicately, but the not so good thing about the socks is they can easily snag on the velcro that's attached to toddler sneakers. For our baby, these socks are just a little big, but considering that at one-year-old, our daughter is currently in 24 month clothing, we're confident the feet will catch-up. Item was as described and received promptly. Gotta love Prime!
on December 17, 2016
Much better pricing then any I could find in the stores around me. Good quality as I expect from Gerber and no complaints other then my baby hating socks so is always kicking them off (just like every other brand). These do fit better then some of the other brands and stay on a few minutes longer then most.
on July 3, 2017
These did NOT hold up. I love Gerber clothes because they don't do ridiculous price mark ups on you and so I will always rate them more highly because of that. That being said, these socks did not hold up. We are still using them but they have fuzzed out beyond belief and have little loose strands like they they might be unraveling or losing their structure. 4 out of 5 stars because of price.
on February 24, 2017
This is the second set we purchased. So nice to have plain white socks (it's hard to match colored/patterned socks with outfits - it always looks weird). These socks are nice and thick and stay on her feet. Haven't lost one yet! We're now on the 24 month socks for our 11 month old, but I think she has big feet (she's also 85 percentile for height). They stay soft for many washings but do eventually start looking a little worse for wear. All and all a great product.
on June 28, 2013
Nice, thick socks that seem to be holding up well. But my son is only 8 weeks old and about 13 pounds, and he's already grown out of these! We only got about 3 weeks of use out of them (which I know is common with how quickly babies grow, but I figured since they're labeled for up to 6 months of age, we'd get a little more use out of them than we did).
on June 21, 2014
I was afraid to even wash these. Fabric is ok, and little decoration is cute, but really hard to see. If I had known how temporary these would be, I would have got the next size up.
on May 15, 2017
Very soft! Purchasing more! I recommend ordering a size up, as the smallest size fit our premie perfectly.

Be careful when removing them from the packaging—I made a run in one pair trying to make some clearance (between my scissors & the fabric) to cut plastic tags off holding them to the cardboard.
on January 9, 2017
This socks are made of good quality and keeps my baby's feet warm. However, I'm constantly pulling them up due to size. My baby is almost 3 months so I ordered a size 3-6 months. They run a bit small. She can fit them now, however, I don't see my baby wearing them too much longer past 3 months. I should have ordered 6-9 months instead. Great socks, but order a size up.
on January 25, 2017
I like these, they do not seem to come off her feet..... though the 0-3 month size came off quite a bit. Packaging could be vastly improved. Way too many little plastic things to cut though and have to fish out of the socks. Because the pile on the interior of the sicks is so high, the little plastic pieces catch on the fabric and sometimes need to be cut or ripped out so they don't hurt my little one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.