Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 4-Pack Flannel Burp Cloths
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 4, 2015
We had a reflux baby.... that meant, amongst other things, 7-12 spit ups after every feeding... for 5 months.
I can say with authority that these are the best, softest, most absorbent burp cloths out there. We tried many brands: Carter's, Aden and Anais, even cloth diapers. These are hands down the winners- we always reached for these first. They wash well, do not rip or fray. They are a great length- long enough for coverage, but don't bunch up. The middles are reinforced for double coverage! They are soft for little baby to lay on over the shoulder. The description says flannel which makes me think of thick sheets... they are more of a thick, cozy and soft cotton. I bought 4 sets for myself, two for my sister, and two sets for friends. I am literally going to visit a friend's new baby today and I have a brand new set of these in my purse to drop off! I have all the patterns and they are classic and sweet.
on October 11, 2014
My favorite burp cloths! They are nice and wide to cover your neck and shoulders. Great for a baby with reflux. I use these for my shoulder and to line the crib where my baby sleeps. Makes for easy clean up should spit up occur. My only gripe is they shrink quite a few inches once washed and dried (even on low settings).
on July 23, 2015
These are the BEST burp clots. Just the right size, super absorbent, and gender neutral. My baby spits up rivers, but one of these can last me an entire day. They air out easily and don't fall apart in the wash. They are thick enough the spit up doesn't get on your clothes and soft enough that baby is comfy. They also fold up easily and nicely because of where the stitching is.
on December 19, 2015
These burp cloths are ok. We ordered these before we had our baby and we wanted to be prepared as much as possible, but we ended up hardly ever using them. The fabric is not very soft and is kind of stiff and we prefer to use the SpaSilk burp cloths (our baby hardly ever spits up, so we actually use the SpaSilk cloths to dry baby after her diaper changes- the fabric is fantastic). All in all, these do work for cleaning up drool, etc., but there are softer, more absorbent cloths out there.
on December 16, 2015
Gerber and Burt's Bees burp clothes had the highest reviews so I purchased both. Now that I have had two weeks of practice, there is no comparison - Burt's is better. It's just as absorbent as Gerbers, but more importantly - it's soft enough for my baby's face. Gerber's burp cloth is too stiff and thick for me to use on baby's face. Burt's is like a worn in cotton t-shirt, which I prefer.
on April 14, 2014
These are super cheap, however, they are not that soft. If you are using them as just a way to wipe your baby's mouth or to cover your shoulder when burping, they'll suffice. I wouldn't use them for much else though.
on August 4, 2016
We bought these burp cloths before our son was born.

We used them until he refused to let us burp him anymore.
After that he used them as mini security blankets, which he loved.
When he got too big, we put them in storage.
The colors have faded a little, but they're very durable.
I was also happy with the size, they have plenty of coverage.
The patterns on them are very cute.

All in all we were happy with our purchase, and I have no complaints.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you found this information useful. If you did, and if you don't mind, click the "Yes" button next to "Was this review helpful to you?" just below this review. Thank you, and have wonderful day!
:-)
on July 30, 2016
These burpcloths/ baby blankets are sooooo cute! They come in bright colors and patterns and are extremely soft. I am always happy with any Gerber product that I choose. It seems that no matter what it is it is very good quality for the price. It's great that no matter how many times I wash them they never seem to really fade or shrink much like some of the other ones I have ran across. There are so many different variations of patterns and colors that you are sure to find one that fits your theme. The ones I ordered are so much cuter than what the picture actually shows. They are really good for me because they can go for a boy or a girl so you are able to get started on your baby shopping early and not have to worry about exchanging them later on. And did I mention that they are super soft? Just makes you think of holding a baby! I will certainly be buying more of these later on. I love them!!!
on August 8, 2016
So this may be an odd review, but it's a PSA for the parents out there whose babies use these as their blankie. As far as the product, these clothes are 5 star, soft, adorable designs, great for their intended use...love them. I purchased these because my one-year-old MUST have these when she's cranky, tired, etc. In those instances she has to hang on to that little, silky, Gerber tag and snuggle one in order for the world to be right. You know how it is. I bought a package so I have back ups, but only ONE of the four clothes have the little Gerber tag. Again, this is not a bad review, and I'm just passing this along in case that little tag is beloved by your child as well. :)
on May 4, 2016
Just what i was looking for. We use this soley as a towel to cover our shoulders when burping baby. The colors are vibrant, the cotton is soft, the middle panel is thicker to absorb more spitup, a good size to cover the shoulders and even to fold in half for another burping session.

To prolong the life of this towel (as with all baby clothes) always wash with cold water on gentle cycle, then dry on lowest setting. Cotton shrinks when it gets too hot in the dryer, and don't leave in machine for too long either- take out when just about dry.

See 1 answered question