Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Longsleeve Mitten Cuff Onesies Brand, White, Newborn
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Size: Newborn|Color: White|Change

on August 19, 2015
I actually got this for my cat to keep her from chewing on herself due to an allergy. Worked well. Cat was not pleased.
review image
on January 30, 2013
My baby was born at 8lb. Was not able to use them, cause they were too small. I would say this size is more like for a premie than for a full term baby. Order size up. Also when you wash them they'll shrink.
on June 13, 2012
These are a must have when you have a newborn. The mittens we buy usually don't fit our LO because they're too big or too small. The elastic band around them just aren't great. But with the onesies w/mitten cuffs, it makes life easier and laundry more pleasant. One of my only issues is that the material becomes a little rough after a few washes. I wish they used a softer cotton or blend. But regardless this is a good item to have.
on December 27, 2012
My daughter is almost 2 months, these are great for her, fit nicely, the mitten part of sleeve can be folded over or not which is nice. We like to play with her and try to get her to use her hands - so we leave them open; we also want to protect her face from her nails - so we fold them over. This time of year these are perfect!!! She wears one everyday :)
on October 30, 2013
A little too tight to begin with, and unwearable after first washing. I'd heard that feedback but tried them anyway due to the price, and have quickly learned to skip Gerber clothes. You'll get a better value spending a bit more on brands that can be worn more without shrinking, and leaves room for baby's pudgy arms. So far I've had good luck with Kushies and Carter's
on October 21, 2013
I just had my baby shower and I ended up getting several things off of my Amazon registry that were made by Gerber. ALL of them have the same issue: gerber uses double sided tape and tapes everything to the cardboard packaging and to the other products. So these onesies arrived looking nice, until I peeled them off the cardboard and then peeled them off of one another and nasty residue from the tape was left behind. And we all know-that tape/sticky residue does NOT come out with washing. It will be there essentially forever. Unfortunately, I washed everything hoping a miracle would occur, so now I am stuck with it all. Unhappy and would not recommend. Too bad because it all looks cute.
on June 30, 2015
The fold-over part of the cuffs are too small and barely reach the other side, meaning my child's fingers are constantly poking through the ends of the sleeves, free to scratch his face and negating the entire purpose I bought these onesies. Returned.
review image
on March 12, 2014
The shirts are fine except for the one big issue. The description clearly states they have "mitten cuffs" and....the ones I received have no mitten cuffs. They are just normal long sleeves. I wanted the mitten cuffs specifically for my boy as he is allergic and constantly wipes allergy things he touches onto his face and eyes. Please respond and let me know if you have the mitten cuff shirts for size 18 month.

Justin Holland
civsoldier52983@live.com
on December 7, 2013
Like all baby clothes it depends on the size of the baby. Our baby was a bit less than 6.5lbs when born so they were slightly big on her, even with the newborn size. They still stay on, however they are a little baggy. If you were to have say a 10lb newborn they would probably be too small.
on March 12, 2013
I got these to make personalized onsies for my little guy, but when I opened the package I was very displeased to see that they were made of incredibly thin material and poor quality. You'd be able to see his skin through these, they're so thin, not to mention how cold he would be wearing them! Especially this time of year! I recommend shopping around for different onsie brands before buying. I sure which I had! I'll be returning these ASAP!