|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $31.17 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Five-pack of bodysuits each featuring lap-shoulder neckline and snap closures
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
Extra Soft 100% Cotton Fabric
1x1 rib knit construction gives where needed and allows garment to retain its shape.
Lap Shoulder Neckline
Expandable lap shoulder neckline helps pull garment gently over baby's head for easy dressing.
Snap closure conveniently positioned for easy diaper changes.
The one-piece design keeps baby's tummy covered and makes it easy to use as a layering piece for warmth or by itself to stay cool.
Gerber onesies one-piece underwear is an essential in your baby's wardrobe. They are great to use as a layering piece under your favorite outfits to keep baby's tummy extra warm. Made of 100-percent cotton for comfort and softness, they have a lap shoulder neckline for ease of dressing, hems that are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings and a snap closure conveniently positioned for ease of changing baby's diaper. 4 pack available in sizes 12, 18 and 24 months. Machine wash and dry.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007CRR6Y2
- Item model number: 802119unisex-baby
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In general, Gerber brand runs small and is good for babies that are long and thin or if you have a preemie. The Gerber fabric is also slightly see-through so you can see the line on the diaper change from yellow to blue (shows when needs changed) without having to undress. We bought size newborn in the bear pattern. They fit our newborn baby the first three weeks (my baby's birth weight was 8lbs 1oz and lost weight then went back up again in weight to 9lbs).
This is my onseie strategy that worked:
1. Buy a range of brands and sizes of onesies. My baby was long and thin and chunked up before growth spurts - he fit well into companies like Carter's, Gerber's, Little Me, and Old Navy. Old Navy in particular has the best 100% cotton snap up pajamas for newborns (the under 7lbs pjs worked for my infant up to 9 lbs). Old Navy also carries larger size nightgowns for babies (beyond 3 months) which I could not find anywhere else. Also, they come in sizes all the way through 24 months so if you really like a particular pattern, you can buy it in multiple sizes that slightly increase so you actually get to enjoy that outfit for more than 1-2 wearings (because babies grow so fast).
2. DO NOT buy premee onsies from Gerber unless you know your baby is going to be born way too early as these are very small.
3. Buy 1 pack of Gerber newborn onsies ONLY if you know your baby will be around 8lbs or less at birth.... because they will only be in these onsies for the first week or two of life and most of that time its best to put the newborn in footed/mitted pjs and nightgowns instead.
4. Once you buy all the onesies you want, unpack and wash all of them... yes - wash 24 month onsies at the same time as the newborn ones because you would be surprised - I once had a 18 months pack of onsies that was the same size as 6 month clothing.
5. Sort the onesies by length. If the fabric has stretch, be sure to stretch it to see how long they really are.
6. For each pile of onesies around the same length, sort them by width... and put the narrowest on top.
7. Now you have the onesies organized for usage. Just place the shortest ones in the drawer for use now... then put the longer ones in the closet or storage for latter. When your baby grows out of a size, get the next length out of the closet. Since they are already washed you can use them immediately.
8. Just be sure to NOT keep your baby in any size outfit for longer than you should. If you are having any strain in getting the clothes on or buttoning them, then just move up to another size. Its better for an outfit to bit a tad loose then snug.
We purchased this before we knew if we were going to be having a boy or a girl. So this is perfect for gender neutral clothes.