|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13.9 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||31-000560|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gerber Warrant Knife, Serrated Edge, Tanto, with Camo Sheath [31-000560]
|Price:||$26.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Machined aluminum handle, lightweight, all black for discreet use
- Partially serrated tanto point tacticle blade
- Digital camo sheath, snap sheath closure with elastic pommel retention
- Blade length 4.5 inches, overall length 9.5 inches and weight 5.4 ounces
- Blade steel 7CR17MoV stainless steel, rockwall hardness 58-60
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This is probably the best knife I've bought in a long time for under $40. It has ups and downs, but is quite unique compared to most survival knives.
1. The blade AND handle are thinner than most survival knives.. this means it's lightweight, concealable, and practical for everyday carry in the outdoors or even swimming. This would not weigh you down like most knives when swimming. I carry it when swimming in weedy waters, so I can cut myself out of weeds if necessary.
2. The handle is made from aluminum, so if it's dropped in a fire or some sort of acid that would ruin most other knives and their rubber handles...this one will be just fine... Yes, I've ruined knife handles by contact with chemicals when at work. This one won't do that.
3. The sheathe is the best part of all...it's super thin, but still has mounts for vertical or horizontal mounting. One thing I hate is a tiny tiny knife, that has a ridiculous/overkill/get-in-the-way sheathe. This isn't one of those. The sheathe is slim, sexy, and practical. A sturdy snap to hold the knife in, and even an elastic part at the top that you can slip over the edge of the handle to prevent it from catching on tree branches, weeds, etc. Trust me this is a MUST feature for silent hunting in woody areas.
4. Lanyard hole in bottom of handle. Always a plus.
5. Full tang blade, and full width tang all the way to the bottom of the handle...this is much harder to find than you might think! Even Ka-Bars don't do this.
6. Tang extends through back of knife, so you can use back of knife as a glass breaker.Read more ›
I was a little concerned about the size after reading the reviews about it being small and uncomfortable to hold. But I think the size is just right for what I use it for. The handle is a little uncomfortable but its not that big of a deal, the blade is very sharp and cuts easily through the safety belt in my chevy. The case it comes in is actually not bad, it is decent plastic, not kydex though, and is put together nicely holds the knife in snug and secure.
all and all I am very pleased with this knife.
I actually feel bad writing this review because I have always been a fan of Gerber .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a beat up knife, I purchased it to use for my everyday stuff. The Handle is made from Aluminum and is not a good design, I have made wooden replacement for it but a High... Read morePublished 3 days ago by William McHenry
It has a nice blade length for my purposes. I would like to see a rubber or neoprene type handle but it was a good price for a Gerber. Sheath is a perfect fit and well made.Published 1 month ago by Cotton76
Great knife. Came the sharpest out of the package of any I've had.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I saw deadpool. He has this scene with the pizza boy and holds s knife in front of him. I instantly thought, that's a cool one. Well this was as close as I could find. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hatchling001
This knife is absolute garbage...a genuine piece of substandard made in China crap. Do not buy this knife...its slippery and you can cut yourself easily. Read morePublished 1 month ago by The Collector
Shaves chest hairs like a razor out of box. No exaggeration Full tang you could throw. Smaller then I expected but perfect for my medium to small hands. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristopher P Richards
Great price on a simple survival knife. I put them in my daughter 3 day back packs wine they are at college. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dan W.
Just what I needed, nothing fancy and using it for camping and some work in the field. Good sheathe as well.Published 2 months ago by Chris Atwater