- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003DMSNSI
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 22-01206
- Average Customer Review: 202 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #236,250 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Gerber Winchester Large Bowie Knife, Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- All products are field tested
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber's problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shipping was as advertised. I say this because they may change their shipping times later. They said it would take 2-4 weeks and it was here in 3 weeks. Packaging was great and it comes with a nifty, what do you call em for knives, holster? Told you I'm a poser :D
This knife is sharp and very big. Bigger than I expected.
Some people choose to use their Bowie knives to chop, or as they call it, "baton" wood. I would not recommend this knife for that purpose. I say this because 1) in my experience, the tool to use for chopping wood is an axe or hatchet 2) this knife has a smooth wood grip, so you may lose your grip on the knife while chopping
>Came with sheath and box
>Crossguard and blade look lightly used, even though I bought a new knife
>Sheath appears to be of low quality
>Box was battered, although this was probably done during transport
Product is way cool AND it has a guard to keep it in until use.
I personally keep it under my seat along with my Million-volt stun gun, it pays to be ready for the Unknown.
I speak from many experiences of awareness, be ready or be slaughtered!!!