GERBS Raw Whole Sunflower Seeds, 16 ounce Bag, Top 14 Food Allergen Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto, Paleo Friendly
- Sunflower Seeds Freshly Harvested this Season & Packaged on dedicated Allergen Free equipment in Rhode Island by our Specialy trained staff. Product of UNITED STATES
- Gerbs All-Natural Pledge = No Trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO's, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.
- Gerbs Certified Allergen Statement: Gluten, Wheat, Peanut, Tree-Nut, Soy, Egg, Milk/Dairy, Sesame, Mustard, Shellfish & Crustacean Free.
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb's. Naturally Heart Healthy & Cholesterol Free. Essential piece to any healthy life style!
- Shop our trusted Gerbs Categories: Seeds, Salad Mixes, Seed Butters, Snack Mixes, Seed Meals, Dried Fruits, Granola's, Oats, & Chocolates.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gerbs Raw Whole Sunflower Seeds - In Shell Sunflower Seeds - Top Superfood
CRUNCHY SUN POWER. From the beautiful sunflower, nature provides these remarkable nutritionally complex seeds. Appease your hunger with our unsalted, dry roasted, non GMO, and naturally gluten-free Sunflower Seeds. Lots of Vitamin E, and helps lower your Cholesterol too. Perfect for those on low sodium diets.
Sunflower seeds are especially high in vitamin E and selenium. These function as antioxidants to protect your body’s cells against free radical damage, which plays a role in several chronic diseases.
Additionally, sunflower seeds are a good source of beneficial plant compounds, including phenolic acids and flavonoids — which also function as antioxidants.
When sunflower seeds are sprouted, their plant compounds increase. Sprouting also reduces factors that can interfere with mineral absorption. You can buy sprouted, dried sunflower seeds online or in some stores.
- rich in vitamin E to promote healthy skin, hair, and nails
- packed with vitamin B1 (thiamin) for producing energy in the body
- natural properties to help manage & reduce inflammation
- contains phytosterols to help lower cholesterol
- excellent source of selenium to help support a healthy immune system
- source of folate - which supports cell production for the skin
- rich source of magnesium to help promote cardiovascular health
Gerbs Raw Whole Sunflower Seeds In-Shell - 1 Pound Re-Sealable Bag
All Gerbs Lines are Free from the Top 14 recognized Food Allergens
All of our raw ingredients are processed, packaged, stored, and shipped by our trained staff in our family owned & operated FDA certified facility in Johnston, Rhode Island on dedicated non-GMO, Vegan, and Kosher Equipment. No co-packers. No co-manufacturers. For anyone with a mild to severe food allergy or a family with one, we wish to assure you that this is why Gerbs handles all aspects of production & operation, and we are among a handful of companies in the world who can state this. Every Gerbs product is free from gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, legumes, mustard, sesame, eggs, dairy, soy, lupine, fish, crustacean, and shellfish.
Gerbs All Natural - Vegan - Non GMO
This is what Gerbs mean's when we say we are 100% All Natural!
There’s nothing artificial about Gerbs. Our food is free from preservatives, chemicals, nitrates/nitrites, trans-fat, and MSG. Gerbs products are also certified kosher, non-GMO and vegan. Our products are the safest and most nutritious because we handle all aspects of operation – purchasing, production, inspection, storage, distribution and shipping on our 100% dedicated packaging equipment. Unlike other brands, Gerbs does not outsource any aspect of production and/or packaging. Our highly trained and caring staff have your families well-being at heart.
-Sennen, Galen, Elizabeth Conte, Owners
Nutritional Information Panel & Ingredients - Gerbs Raw Whole Sunflower Seeds - 1 Pound Serving Size
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 5 x 3 inches; 1 Pounds
- Manufacturer : GERBS ALLERGY FRIENDLY FOODS
- ASIN : B079R48H8W
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,456 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #22 in Sunflower Seeds
- Customer Reviews:
Top 14 Food Allergen Free, Vegan, Non GMO, Kosher – Packaged on Dedicated Gerbs Equipment.
Raw Whole In-Shell Sunflower Seeds. SEED COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA | PACKAGED ON DEDICATED EQUIPMENT BY GERBS ALLERGEN FRIENDLY FOODS
Try our Sunflower Seeds with your children for fun Everyday Snacking. Great sources of Protein & Omega Fats. Keep in the office, car, or Dorm Room for a fun snack. Great in between meal substitute. Excellent at Little League games, safe for anyone with major food allergies.
GERBS will not accept any returns on opened packaging. Due to the fact that we are certified Allergen Free Facility, we will only accept returns within 2 weeks from purchase in its original unopened/unaltered GERBS factory packaging. The customer assumes all return shipping fee's. Please contact us with questions before your purchase to ensure satisfaction.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.