Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geritol Complete Multi-Vitamin Mineral Supplement Tablets, 100-Count Bottles (Pack of 2)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on February 3, 2016
I bought this product to help me become pregnant. After trying for 9 months I was dying to try anything. I heard about this helping women and I said hey why not. After being on it for 2 weeks I took a test well what do you know ? POSITIVE!
on November 6, 2014
I AM 82 YEARS OF AGE. I HAVE BEEN TAKING GERITOL SINCE WAY BACK IN MY EARLY 50'S, MY MOTHER IS THE ONE THAT STARTED ME TAKING GERITOL.
AS LONG AS IT IS AVAILABLE, I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
on February 22, 2009
I attribute the fact that I'm 67 and don't have a basket of rx bottles in my kitchen to taking Geritol for about 35 years..I've recently found that the local markets and drugstores are not carrying Geritol since they have replaced it with their own store brands...So I was delighted to get a deal on Geritol here at amazon and an even better deal for getting auto-delivery every six months..
on June 12, 2015
I use this as a vitamin to help boost my energy. I notice a big difference in my energy since I started taking it. I really think the iron helps. Women loose Iron through the monthly periods and it's important they replace it. The best part about this vitamin is that there is NO nasty aftertaste like most vitamins with iron have. I highly recommend this for a vitamin and to help women try to get pregnant. My body and cycles feel a lot more stable and regular.

Update: Second month of taking this, I got our positive pregnancy test and confirmed by blood test!!!!
on May 14, 2014
I had anemia --- it was getting worse -- after surgery etc......and I remember this product with Carol Burnett and a take off with Rock Hudson where it kept her gong day and night working 48 hours a week....and wondered....so I bought Geritol and hey my last doctor's report "no anemia" ---I do not like taking IRON TABLETS and doctors do not seem to care if you live or die --- for all they say in a report is "your anemia has worsened with no suggestions on what to do..

Well let me say this CVS STOPPED PUTTING GERITOL ON THE SHELF -- I asked for it -- well maybe it wasn't selling ---- and I called Geritol and asked them why they did not have in this area - difficult to find and the person answering the phone IF I WOULD BE THE BOSS - WOULD HAVE BEEN SACKED....disintrested - verging on rude --- told me to go out and look for it or maybe CVS just did not want it any more - well I assure you they could have cared less that I wanted it.

SO I FOUND THIS ON AMAZON --- and this product works ---- might take a month or two but it will help...... some of these doctors ought to stop whining around and PRESCRIBING THIS OR SOME OTHER PRODUCT for the patients who need a cure --- having no idea whatsoever as to a cause other than loss of blood in surgery -- so I got the picure.

In less than 90 days - 100 tables in a bottle -- my anemia was under control and I am beginning to feel stronger --- no surprise ----- Geritol was once A GREAT PRODUCT BY REPUTATION--now their lack of interest in their own product -- nobody realizes what a great product it is and for the price ....pay $200 a month non-generic products -- you learn what a great product this is.

Geritol works -- be sure to get the one with the iron - noted there are several thpes --- I might add, other vitamins the same size are enough to choke an elephant -- the pill goes down easy - is smooth - tasteless and a BEST BUY from Amazon.....

GERITOL should wise up --- first thing they should do --- be like Amazon --- if you have a problem with an order or product - they listen - and seem to care ---- I shop as much as I can on Amazon and hope they do start a grocery service....ini particular for those who are unable to get out as much as they would like.

Might add - the serivce --- WONDERFUL --- a few days you have wht you need unless it is a special product - and you will know in advance if it takes a little longer.

GERITOL --- AMAZON ---- a good combo.

Connie J
on December 7, 2008
My mother took Geritol for years. Then, local stores quit carrying it. She tried lots of other vitamins, but they just didn't help as much. She thought they had quit making Geritol completely. So I offered to look it up here on Amazon and lo and behold - there it was. I ordered her the 2 pack of 100 bottles, to get her over halfway through a year. She thought the price was a good bargain, and now that she has been taking them for almost a month, she has a lot more energy. Great product, great price!
on May 17, 2011
I needed a vitamin since finding out I am anemic and being so tired. I thought Geritol is a name I remember when I was growing up, so I gave it a try. I do think it has helped me. I also got the liquid tonic and rotate taking the pills and tonic on different days. I would recommend giving it a try!
on April 22, 2011
This vitamin and the liquid were recommended by my mother after I developed an ear infection. I felt better slowly and my energy and strength improved. I was very happy that I only needed to take one a day.
on May 20, 2009
Geritol works very well with my body. It gets me all the nutrition that I never get on a day to day basis.
on January 5, 2015
I've taken these vitamins for years and my friends would make fun of me for taking "old people" vitamins, but let me tell you they are JUST the right amount. I takes lots of supplements and have tried tons of vitamins over the years and many gave me a weird after taste, or burps, or constipated me. Not Geritol, they are perfect. Even my boyfriend agrees and he's a health nut as well.