Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer, Captures Allergens, Smoke, Odors, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, 28-Inch Germ Guardian Air Purifier
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens.
- Air Purifiers with Charcoal filters reduce common odors from pets, smoking and cooking
- UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- 28 inch 3 speed tower is best used for medium to large rooms and CADR rated 125+
- IMPORTANT: Use GENUINE Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product; Replacement filter is filter C - Model FLT5000 (ASIN B003AKIGFS) . To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available - Model FLT28CB4 (ASIN B017ANUUTA). Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Germ Guardian AC5000.
Use Genuine Parts for Best Performance and Warranty
Replacement Filter is Filter C model FLT5000.
- It is important to use only Genuine Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and the warranty
- Using non-genuine parts will void your warranty
- Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product
- To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available. Model FLT28CB4
Germ Guardian AC5000 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System
With UV-C, True HEPA Filtration & Odor Reduction
The 3-in-1 Air Purifier is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a True HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors. CADR Rated 125+ and standing 28 inches tall, it is lightweight and ideal to use in both medium to large rooms. Includes a UV-C control and a filter change indicator. Choose from 3 speeds, including a low speed that runs ultra-quiet.
- True HEPA Filtration
- UV-C On/Off Control
- Filter & Bulb Replacement Indicator Light
- Energy Star Certified
- CADR Rated 125+
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Best for Medium to Large Rooms
- ARB Certified
What a Germ Guardian Air Purifier will Do for You and Your Home
True HEPA captures 99.97% of Pollen, Dust Mites, Pet Dander and Mold.
UV-C Power kills airborne Bacteria, Viruses and Mold Spores.
Charcoal filter Reduces common odors from Pets, Smoking and Cooking.
This Air Cleaning System is More than Just a Filter!
Multiple levels of cleaning include HEPA, UV-C and Charcoal to help improve your indoor air quality.
Why True HEPA Filtration?
Common household allergens can trigger and asthma or allergy attack. HEPA filters trap 99.97% of particles down to .3 microns in size, reducing airborne allergens in your home.
Did You Know?
- Indoor air levels of many pollutants may be 2-5 times, and occasionally, more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels.
- People spend a lot of time indoors – in fact Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors.
HEPA Air Filtration Systems to reduce exposure to Indoor Asthma Triggers.
UV-C Light destroys the DNA of germs eliminating their ability to reproduce.
The Germ Guardian Air Purifier can be kept running all night thanks to quiet operation.
This product is CADR rated 125+ and is certified energy efficient.
Guardian Technologies offers a full range of small appliance-based solutions which make it easy for people to live healthier and happier lives at home. Products include air purifiers, uv air sanitizers, ultrasonic humidifiers, dehumidifiers, essential oil diffusers and essential aromatherapy oils.
The 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a True HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors. CADR Rated 125+ and standing 28 inches tall, it is lightweight and ideal to use in both medium to large rooms. Includes a UV-C control and a filter change indicator. Choose from 3 speeds, including a low speed that runs ultra-quiet.
By Germ Guardian
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||1 Pack Grey||Grey||Multi||True||Black Onyx||Black|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.25 x 28 in||10.25 x 7 x 21.5 in||9.5 x 6.1 x 27.25 in||4.76 x 15.77 x 1.29 in||6.69 x 9.06 x 27.56 in||6.69 x 9.06 x 27.56 in|
|Item Weight||9.55 lbs||7 lbs||10.55 lbs||5.6 ounces||11 lbs||11 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why I didn't give it 5 stars- if you choose to use the UV function, an annoying blue light illuminates around the unit at the top- I don't like blue lights on while sleeping or even during day, I find it annoying and hard to sleep - so I don't use that function. If i had to do it over again, I'd buy a unit without the UV function or blue light.
This is the first air purifier i've had that has a UV light, so I don't know if it makes a difference or not.
- easy to use controls
- easy to clean
- lowest setting is very quiet; quiet enough to not disturb sleep.
- highest setting is strong enough to move a lot of air; we usually keep it on the 2nd setting if used during the day.
- I can't think of any.
I can't speak to the durability yet, as I haven't had it very long.
Overall, I'd recommend to a friend if they were looking for a small room air purifier.