Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Personal Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer, Captures Allergens, Smoke, Odors, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, 28-Inch Germ Guardian Large Room Air Purifier
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens.
- Air Purifiers with Charcoal filters reduce common odors from pets, smoking and cooking
- UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- 28 inch 3 speed tower is best used for medium to large rooms and CADR rated 125+
- IMPORTANT: Use GENUINE Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product; Replacement filter is filter C - Model FLT5000 (ASIN B003AKIGFS) . To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available - Model FLT28CB4 (ASIN B017ANUUTA). Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Germ Guardian AC5000.
Use Genuine Parts for Best Performance and Warranty
Replacement Filter is Filter C model FLT5000.
- It is important to use only Genuine Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and the warranty
- Using non-genuine parts will void your warranty
- Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product
- To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available. Model FLT28CB4
Germ Guardian AC5000 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System
With UV-C, True HEPA Filtration & Odor Reduction
The 3-in-1 Air Purifier is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a True HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors. CADR Rated 125+ and standing 28 inches tall, it is lightweight and ideal to use in both medium to large rooms. Includes a UV-C control and a filter change indicator. Choose from 3 speeds, including a low speed that runs ultra-quiet.
- True HEPA Filtration
- UV-C On/Off Control
- Filter & Bulb Replacement Indicator Light
- Energy Star Certified
- CADR Rated 125+
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Best for Medium to Large Rooms
- ARB Certified
What a Germ Guardian Air Purifier will Do for You and Your Home
True HEPA captures 99.97% of Pollen, Dust Mites, Pet Dander and Mold.
UV-C Power kills airborne Bacteria, Viruses and Mold Spores.
Charcoal filter Reduces common odors from Pets, Smoking and Cooking.
This Air Cleaning System is More than Just a Filter!
Multiple levels of cleaning include HEPA, UV-C and Charcoal to help improve your indoor air quality.
Why True HEPA Filtration?
Common household allergens can trigger and asthma or allergy attack. HEPA filters trap 99.97% of particles down to .3 microns in size, reducing airborne allergens in your home.
Did You Know?
- Indoor air levels of many pollutants may be 2-5 times, and occasionally, more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels.
- People spend a lot of time indoors – in fact Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors.
HEPA Air Filtration Systems to reduce exposure to Indoor Asthma Triggers.
UV-C Light destroys the DNA of germs eliminating their ability to reproduce.
The Germ Guardian Air Purifier can be kept running all night thanks to quiet operation.
This product is CADR rated 125+ and is certified energy efficient.
Guardian Technologies offers a full range of small appliance-based solutions which make it easy for people to live healthier and happier lives at home. Products include air purifiers, uv air sanitizers, ultrasonic humidifiers, dehumidifiers, essential oil diffusers and essential aromatherapy oils.
The 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is perfect for allergy sufferers. With a True HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors. CADR Rated 125+ and standing 28 inches tall, it is lightweight and ideal to use in both medium to large rooms. Includes a UV-C control and a filter change indicator. Choose from 3 speeds, including a low speed that runs ultra-quiet.
By Germ Guardian
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another issue i had, when the filter is changed, my machine light blinked red and wouldn't work then too. How to fix that? Hold the power button down with the unit on and it should stop blinking and turn green again.
Thank you to the awesome customer service woman who helped me get my machine working again. If you need help, here is the number
1 (866) 603-5900 They are open until 430pm EST. Thank you Germ Guardian Customer Service!! So happy to have my machine back.
By the way, i did tell them their filter replacement prices are ridiculously expensive.
Good luck hope this helps!!!
If your dial switch stops working (i.e. dial switch just turns without clicking) or the unit is stuck ON even when turned OFF, you can easily repair the unit but you have to get inside of it to do the repair. You just remove all screws from behind the filter (except the ones holding the metal UV shield), all the screws on the bottom (even under the rubber pads) and the two screws from the top bezel. Once you have the exterior pieces separated you can see the electronics and the switch box and dial assembly. The switch box is a little black box near the top of the unit. The dial is on one side and 4 wires come off of the other. You will probably see that the switch box that contains the contacts is separated. The two halves of the switch box were only glued together with a dab of glue from the factory and that has fatigued and come apart. If yours is like mine you will have to remove the switch box (2 screws and dial handle) and reassemble the internals. You will have to use a small screw driver or knife to line up the contacts when putting the rod back in. Take care to note the recesses on the switch box and the dial rod must line up. I used small zip ties to hold the switch box together. After doing that mine is working great again. Ready for another 4 years if the motor lasts that long.
First be prepared to buy new filters. Especially the pre-filter. This is not a bad thing I'm just letting you know. You can rinse the pre-filter but mine tended to rip so I just bought refills.
It pulls a lot of dust and who knows what else from the air. Those filters will need replacing.
The only con I have is that I don't believe it helps with smell. With the filtration quality it reports having i thought it would help with smell.
Keep in mind even after knowing that I bought two more because they do clean the air.