Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 10, 2015
Unfortunately, this German grammar cheat sheet... is full of grammatical errors. In the charts of nouns, adjectives and verbs, some forms are missing their correct endings ("mein", for example, is missing the nom. fem. sg. ending); other information is wrong or at least highly misleading (the chart of cardinal numbers is broken into two color-coded sections, "Numerals" and "Cardinals", as though these were separate things; it claims that only regular verbs have a present tense, etc.) It doesn't give the plural forms for ein-adjectives. I've spotted enough mistakes after a few days of use that there's no way I'm trusting this, or anything else from the same company. I mean, seriously. You had one job, BarCharts.
61 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 16, 2013
Not a whole lot to review here, what you see is what you get. Even in this day & age, having a quick reference guide like this is invaluable for writing papers, reviewing vocabulary & dealing with the oft-dreaded feminine/masculine/neutral distinction assigned in German which is not assigned to words in the English language. I wish I'd had these back when I was studying in middle & high school- I would've retained my German studies better (this was back in pre-Internet days). I'm now a late-to-the-game college student and need all the help I can get! I've found this sheet to be consistently accurate & easy-to-comprehend.
38 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2017
I've been taking a German 3 class and it's helped a little bit but not as much as I thought it would have helped. I like the laminated part and the layout of it but the grammar is somewhat in order but there were many parts that I never looked at. Also, I found an error in the back which should get fixed. I asked my professor to make sure this was an error.
4 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2014
If you already know and understand the principles, this might be a useful "oh, yeah, now I remember" sort of reference. If you bought it, as I did, because you were hoping it would help you figure some things out, you might be disappointed. It's also got really *tiny* print.
31 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2014
If you have no background in German grammar then this chart is useless to you. It is confusing to follow and doesn't explain basic grammar.Not what I expected.
11 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2015
I'm afraid that I am not to that level of speaking German yet. It supplys time information such as pluperfect to words. I'm still dealing with the present tense. It is amazing that they can condense this subject into the single page
3 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2016
Pretty good as basic guide, which is just what I needed - a supplement, not for learning German just on its own. Took off one star because it came hole punched (unlike in photo) and it cut off a letter or two in some places.
2 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2017
Information packed, well laid out, nifty little thing that I expect appeals to a narrow population. I like it, but I expect it will end up being useless clutter in my foreign language and travel section of the bookshelf.
on April 1, 2016
This is a must have!!! I teach German and this is awesome to have instead of a big grammar book. I recommend this to all of my students and all of them buy it! Oh, all of them like it as well.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 25, 2016
Wife got this to help her when taking German classes. Great product that puts everything useful on a sheet to provide a quick cheatsheet. This, combined with the Vocabulary sheet, were great accompaniments to her classroom learning and homework.