Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on April 8, 2014
If you have no background in German grammar then this chart is useless to you. It is confusing to follow and doesn't explain basic grammar.Not what I expected.
on November 19, 2015
I'm afraid that I am not to that level of speaking German yet. It supplys time information such as pluperfect to words. I'm still dealing with the present tense. It is amazing that they can condense this subject into the single page
on August 10, 2015
Unfortunately, this German grammar cheat sheet... is full of grammatical errors. In the charts of nouns, adjectives and verbs, some forms are missing their correct endings ("mein", for example, is missing the nom. fem. sg. ending); other information is wrong or at least highly misleading (the chart of cardinal numbers is broken into two color-coded sections, "Numerals" and "Cardinals", as though these were separate things; it claims that only regular verbs have a present tense, etc.) It doesn't give the plural forms for ein-adjectives. I've spotted enough mistakes after a few days of use that there's no way I'm trusting this, or anything else from the same company. I mean, seriously. You had one job, BarCharts.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2016
Pretty good as basic guide, which is just what I needed - a supplement, not for learning German just on its own. Took off one star because it came hole punched (unlike in photo) and it cut off a letter or two in some places.
on May 31, 2017
Not sure about this one yet.... it does have some errors, took it to a trip to Germany and I'm not fully fluent in German but I found some errors myself. Wish they re-do it with an error-free version, but other than those little flaws, it's very practical, and I love that is laminated and so portable!
on April 1, 2016
This is a must have!!! I teach German and this is awesome to have instead of a big grammar book. I recommend this to all of my students and all of them buy it! Oh, all of them like it as well.
on June 24, 2017
I was sent the Loose Leaf style, which has 4 sides of information. I ordered the pinup style. The print is somewhat too small for easy-reading for older eyes.
on May 5, 2016
Awesome simple reference. Wish there was more than just verbs and grammar as is available for some other languages.
on August 10, 2017
I bought this for my friend to help them plan a trip, they said it was amazing.
on May 3, 2017
this and the vocabulary are great tools in the process of learning German