Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Pamphlet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on August 10, 2015
Unfortunately, this German grammar cheat sheet... is full of grammatical errors. In the charts of nouns, adjectives and verbs, some forms are missing their correct endings ("mein", for example, is missing the nom. fem. sg. ending); other information is wrong or at least highly misleading (the chart of cardinal numbers is broken into two color-coded sections, "Numerals" and "Cardinals", as though these were separate things; it claims that only regular verbs have a present tense, etc.) It doesn't give the plural forms for ein-adjectives. I've spotted enough mistakes after a few days of use that there's no way I'm trusting this, or anything else from the same company. I mean, seriously. You had one job, BarCharts.
on February 16, 2013
Not a whole lot to review here, what you see is what you get. Even in this day & age, having a quick reference guide like this is invaluable for writing papers, reviewing vocabulary & dealing with the oft-dreaded feminine/masculine/neutral distinction assigned in German which is not assigned to words in the English language. I wish I'd had these back when I was studying in middle & high school- I would've retained my German studies better (this was back in pre-Internet days). I'm now a late-to-the-game college student and need all the help I can get! I've found this sheet to be consistently accurate & easy-to-comprehend.
on November 19, 2015
I'm afraid that I am not to that level of speaking German yet. It supplys time information such as pluperfect to words. I'm still dealing with the present tense. It is amazing that they can condense this subject into the single page
on February 11, 2016
Pretty good as basic guide, which is just what I needed - a supplement, not for learning German just on its own. Took off one star because it came hole punched (unlike in photo) and it cut off a letter or two in some places.
on April 1, 2016
This is a must have!!! I teach German and this is awesome to have instead of a big grammar book. I recommend this to all of my students and all of them buy it! Oh, all of them like it as well.
on May 5, 2016
Awesome simple reference. Wish there was more than just verbs and grammar as is available for some other languages.
on November 16, 2015
A lot of information, clearly and concisely arranged,all on 4 pages sealed in plastic, good buy. Would recommend to anyone studying German.
on February 24, 2016
Very helpful in my quest to learn German.
on March 9, 2016
Good product. Would order again.
on April 13, 2017
Very helpful in my German class!