- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Forgotten Books (May 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440052239
- ISBN-13: 978-1440052231
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,604,047 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Brief German Grammar, With References to His Larger Grammar (Classic Reprint) Paperback – May 19, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
About the Author
The late William Dwight Whitney was Professor of Sanskrit at Yale University, Knight of the Prussian Orden Pour le Merite, Corresponding Member of the Academie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres of the Institute of France, etc., and Editor-in-Chief of "The Century Dictionary: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language". --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Browse award-winning titles. See more