- Series: Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplements (Book 44)
- Paperback: 452 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (January 13, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521667828
- ISBN-13: 978-0521667821
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,400,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
German Philosophy since Kant (Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplements)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
This collection of essays from the Royal Institute of Philosophy show the connections and interrelations between the analytic and hermeneutic strains in German philosophy since Kant, showing how similar themes and concerns are found in most of the major German thinkers despite differences of style and treatment.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?