- Series: Studies in German Histories
- Hardcover: 237 pages
- Publisher: Humanities Pr; First Edition edition (August 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0391038397
- ISBN-13: 978-0391038394
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,701,373 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
German Villages in Crisis: Rural Life in Hesse-Kassel and the Thirty Years' War, 1580-1720 (Studies in German Histories) First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
John Theibault, Ph.D. (1986), John Hopkins University, is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Oregon. He has also taught at the Princeton University and Loyola College of Maryland. He has published articles in "The Journal of Modern History," "the Journal of Social History," and "Central European History" and numerous book reviews.
Browse award-winning titles. See more