BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 14, 2017
It's a nice quick reference, but what I really wanted was a grammar one and was not observant enough to realize.
on September 18, 2013
I love these Quick Study guides! My daughter has the French set, my husband has the German set and I have the Italian set. One day we would like to take a trip to Switzerland and we will be ready to speak whatever language we encounter. They are easy to use and fun and you can put together sentences right away. I especially love the long list of words in the vocabs that are pertinent to today.
on June 2, 2016
Quick delivery. Good product. However, I thought it would help more than it actually did--we didn't have any German problems--they most all speak English there.
on March 28, 2014
Good resource. I need a magnifying glass, but the list is complete and quite useful as a quick resource that includes most of the categories of words you might need.
on September 25, 2016
Wife got this to help her when taking German classes. Great product that puts everything useful on a sheet to provide a quick cheatsheet. This, combined with the Grammar sheet, were great accompaniments to her classroom learning and homework.
on November 26, 2014
German Vocabulary Cards

Helpful in remembering one's vocabulary in German.
on May 10, 2017
Well organized and easy to use.
on August 21, 2017
Perfect! Came in great condition.
on April 25, 2016
Great Cards! They are numbered and indexed for easy re-organization and grouped according to subject like numbers, greetings, food...absolutely love them!
on October 7, 2013
Overall, this is a good travelers guide if going to Germany or any Germanic speaking country but I wish there were more articles and tips for sentence structure.