Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: German Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on December 15, 2013
I quite like how this displays all the correct pronunciation and ways to say the words, however I think this list does get bland after a while of repeating the same things, not to mention it's ordered in a slightly confusing way. The list is organized so I can't quite find a word I want to with out some struggle, however after a bit you get the memorization down and you can find them with a glance. I would say this is a very useful tool for people just starting to learn this language.
on September 18, 2013
I love these Quick Study guides! My daughter has the French set, my husband has the German set and I have the Italian set. One day we would like to take a trip to Switzerland and we will be ready to speak whatever language we encounter. They are easy to use and fun and you can put together sentences right away. I especially love the long list of words in the vocabs that are pertinent to today.
on August 5, 2012
This is a handy resource for frequently used words and phrases. It is sturdy also so stands up to being carried in backpacks. Water proof helps too.
on March 28, 2014
Good resource. I need a magnifying glass, but the list is complete and quite useful as a quick resource that includes most of the categories of words you might need.
on March 18, 2015
Definitely not for conversational use, but it does help with remembering commonly used words and simple phrases. Best part is it comes pre-punched for storage in a 3 ring binder...Handy for students.
on October 7, 2013
Overall, this is a good travelers guide if going to Germany or any Germanic speaking country but I wish there were more articles and tips for sentence structure.
on October 22, 2013
This is a great tool in learning German. Everything is neat and concise. I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to learn German.
on December 3, 2013
It's laminated, but the print is tiny, and it is a trifold. I thought this was going to come as a poster- the trifolds kinda make it not so good. But- as promised, it does have words on it, in Deutch with English counterparts.
on September 23, 2013
I bought one of these charts for each of my teenage students. There are two small peculiarities I have discovered so far - Überrascht is capitalized - while none of the other adjectives on the page is capitalized. Also, the English word "likable" is spelled "likeable" which is acceptable but not as usual for US spelling.

I like the chart and find it convenient for the work I am doing with the teenagers.
on August 4, 2014
Useful adjunct to learning German. I used it in conjunction with the German Grammar reference guide. Another tool to gain knowledge of the German language.