German Wehrmacht Field Green Grey Canvas Gaiters- Pair
|Price:||$17.50 + $7.40 shipping|
- Copied from an original WWII pair in the IMA collection.
- One pair, left and right leg. Adjustable- One size fits most.
- Canvas construction, leather trimmed lower edge.
- One pair, left and right leg.
- Size is somewhat adjustable- One size fits most.
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Made Item: Known in German as Gemaschen, these Gaiters are constructed of two-ply dark field green grey canvas, with heavy stitched black leather straps, rolling steel buckles and a leather trimmed lower edge, making these the best reproduction German WWII Heer gaiters on the market today.
Issue of canvas gaiters became more and more common by 1943 due to diminishing supply's of leather for tall marching boots. Not well liked by the soldiers who much admired that symbol of militarism, the tall black marching boots, gaiters were nonetheless the most common thing found on the Soldaten's ankles. Gaiters can be worn with any type of trousers but the M43 were designed for wear with gaiters.
One pair, left and right leg. Adjustable- One size fits most.
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006559R8A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2011
- Average Customer Review: