- Series: Germany and the Second World War
- Paperback: 928 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; Reprint edition (July 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198738277
- ISBN-13: 978-0198738275
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 2 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,176,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Germany and the Second World War: Volume VII: The Strategic Air War in Europe and the War in the West and East Asia, 1943-1944/5 Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...the series is the closest thing to an official history of Germany's participation in the Second World War...a work of seminal importance that should sit on the shelf of any serious student of the Second World War."
--Stephen Ashley Hart, The English Historical Review
About the Author
Horst Boog, Research Institute of Military History, Potsdam
Gerhard Krebs, Research Institute of Military History, Potsdam
Detlef Vogel, Research Institute of Military History, Potsdam
Project co-ordinated by the Militargeschichtliches Forschungsamt (Research Institute for Military History), Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Browse award-winning titles. See more