- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 31, 2013)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 148231049X
- ISBN-13: 978-1482310498
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,105,610 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gestión Esencial de Servicios: Traducción del libro Basic Service Management (Spanish Edition) (Spanish) Paperback – January 31, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Rob England B.Sc., MNZCS, ITCP is an independent IT management consultant and commentator in Wellington, New Zealand. He is a published author of several books and many articles. Rob is the newsletter editor for itSMFnz, the professional body for IT Service Management (ITIL) practitioners. Rob was awarded the inaugural New Zealand IT Service Management Champion award in 2011 by itSMFnz and is acknowledged as a contributor to the ITIL 2011 core book Service Strategy.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|