- File Size: 1968 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007WDUJQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,539,726 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Get Into Google+: A Guide For Everyone Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Since I was getting tired of Facebook and wanted to migrate elsewhere for my social network, Google+ seemed like the right place, but I just couldn't find a compelling enough reason to make the move. Then I found this book and it opened up the world of Google+ to me all together.
Positive aspects of the book include:
- The price, at $0.99, it is a small financial risk if you don't like it
- The format, it appears to be written as an ebook, so the content has excellent images and links to allow for ease of navigation
- The pace, the book is written to take a you from the initial steps of creating a Google+ account, to filling it with content, and to making use of all the features that Google+ has to offer.
Things that could have been a bit better:
- Any guide to getting into social media should come with a chapter or section that helps an uneducated user avoid scams, phishing, acceptance of garbage applications, etc...