Discover How You Find More Gigs, Perform for an Engaged Audience and Make Money Doing What You Love.
Get More Gigs is Your Step By Step Guide to Getting More Gigs and Making Money From Them.How To Book Gigs:
If you've ever struggled to get onstage, Get More Gigs gives you a systematic approach to researching and reaching out to venues and getting them to notice you without needing to use a booking agent.How to Perform For More Fans:
Learn to engage with your audience, get more people to your shows and create relationships with new fans to make the venue hungry to book you back.Make More Money From Gigs:
Create diverse income streams and learn to make as much money as possible from every gig by getting paid by the venue, its patrons and your fans.
You'll learn things such as:
- The Three Things You Need To Have Before You Ask For a Gig
- A Step By Step System on Reaching Out to Venues And Getting Them To Respond
- The Rule of Three to Be Booked Back
- Online Promotion Strategies to Get People To Your Shows
- A Crash Course in Live Sound So You Sound Great to the Audience
- How to Structure Your Show to Get the Audience to Remember You
- The 4 Basic Ways to Make Money At Your Gigs (And How To Implement Them)
- How To Get Paid As Much as Possible From Your Performance
- The One Unique Way to Get Paid Royalties From Your Live Show After the Show Is Over
- How To Make the Best Merchandise For Your Band
- How To Price Your Merchandise So It Sells!
- How To Make At Least 200% More In Tips Using This One Simple Tip Jar Trick
A Simple Approach to Finding the Right Venues
Don't know where to start getting gigs? Get More Gigs gives you a step by step approach on what to do to before you start searching, as well as a blueprint to find every venue in your area and how to get them to notice you.
Multiple Ways to Make Money From Your Shows
Learn how to create multiple income streams during your show. Increase the amount you make from your performance and your merchandise sales, in addition to my Tip Jar Trick that helped me make at least 200% more from tips every show.
How To Get Gigs Even If No Venue Wants You
If you're just starting out it might be hard to fill a 2 hour slots by yourself. If that's the case I'll teach you alternative ways to play gigs even if no venue wants you.
Create a Side Income From Recurring Shows
At the end of the book you should have a concrete path to create a side income playing live music regularly, increasing your exposure in your area as well as increasing your income.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Björgvin Benediktsson. I'm a musician, audio engineer and writer. I've played music in bands for over half my life, touring both my native Iceland as well as the United States as a guitarist, vocalist and bassist in various groups.
I help musicians make a greater impact with their music by teaching them how to promote themselves using solid business principles I learned through my business studies and "musicpreneurial" activities. Through helping thousands of musicians and audio engineers I've learned how much I enjoy helping musicians such as yourself succeed in the music industry.