- File Size: 198 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Publisher: Valentina Bellicova; 3 edition (July 6, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 6, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LL2ZPSS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#889,670 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #369 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- #861 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #2609 in Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
Get Out of Debt: Master the Inner Game of Wealth, Gain Financial Independence and Live a Life of Abundance and Prosperity Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm among those who read conventional budgeting advice and, although it makes SENSE, I find it out of reach. When there's already not enough to go around, how does one manage a "debt snowball," start an emergency fund, etc.? I look at these folks' testimonials and find that their "success stories" PAID OFF MORE DEBT in a year THAN WE MAKE in that same time period. What works for them simply won't work for us.
So I found it refreshing that the system laid out in this book is DIFFERENT. It makes perfect sense, but it's also made approachable. If you don't have the wherewithal to manage ALL of your money in the ideal manner, you're urged to set aside a small amount that you can get in the habit of managing with the ideal patterns, even while you scrape by with what's left. This is a common-sense, DOABLE, approach to building good money habits even while you don't have a lot of extra to work with. It's the kind of baby steps that get you moving in the right direction.
Having JUST read the book, I haven't yet had the opportunity to put it into practice, but I already feel much more empowered and confident in my ability to pull this off -- where other budgeting books just left me feeling discouraged and overwhelmed.
I highly recommend this book to every one and will definitely reread it again!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management