Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 30, 2015
In 2015, this book is outdated. There are some great tips and it is jam packed with info, so I suggest people read it anyway and get out what they can. This was the book of the time in 2011 I believe. There is still some relevant stuff, but so much is out of play in 2015.

Stuff just changes too quick online for this to still be relevant. Still if you have an extra weekend, give it a read and highlight what you can it can only help.
on June 16, 2011
Get rich click is a great book and the interactive interviews with QR codes add a lot to the success and interest of this book. However, it does seem to be a commercial for clickbank of sorts. The majority of the tips and content all seem to be geared at selling through clickbank and while that is a good way to make money, it's not by far the only way. The other issue is that many of the ideas he has about how to make money online won't work for the average person because either you need to be able to invest too much money or the marketplace is already saturated. In any case, it is still a good read and I still recommend it for anyone who wants to learn how to make money online.
on January 10, 2013
I mistakenly assumed that the new 2013 edition would have new/updated information from the 2011 edition. WRONG! The only thing that is 'different' about it is that 2013 is paperback and 2011 was hardcover. Aside from that ALL OF THE CONTENT IS IDENTICAL. Very disappointing! Hope this helps anyone else wondering if this edition has more good ideas and updated info ... save your money ... IT DOESN'T.
on December 12, 2012
I really had high hopes for this book but after reading it I realized that a lot of his suggestions for making money through the Internet were common sense or so saturated with people who are already doing it that you'd really have to have a stellar idea to stand out from the others and make money. If you're one of the lucky few whose minds can work like that and come up with one-of-a-kind stellar ideas then you probably don't need this book to begin with. The few useful tips he does give that may help a person can be found for free at [...]. If you want good advice on how to make money online I'd skip the book and just visit this website.
on March 8, 2018
I learned a lot from this book!
on January 12, 2018
My son is enjoying the book.
on September 23, 2017
Interesting. Not sure if I'm going to be rich then.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
What I genuinely liked about this book is that it offers actionable tips. You can't help but wondering how can I apply this to my business.

What is also rare about this book is that it speaks to a wide range of audience. Whether you are a marketing executive at a Fortune 500 company or a start-up business trying to figure out how to use the Internet to make a few more bucks, you can find useful information in this book.

The use of storytelling also helped illustrate various Internet Marketing models used.

However, the book did try to cover a great deal of information, as a result, it will leave you with the feeling of "needing to know more."

If you like this book and like to learn through examples, check out this free resource: social(dot)careershorts(dot)com. It is filled with real world case studies on Internet Marketing.
on July 11, 2011
After seeing this author on The View, I was excited to order and receive my copy of Get Rich Click. Since I enjoy being online and I need to make some serious money this was a perfect solution. As suggested in the book, I have tried: placing ads, drop shipping, domain names, etc. So far, I have made NOTHING. In fact I have lost money that I could not afford to spare. The book seems to have some good ideas, but unless you are incredibly lucky enough to stumble into something.....I'll let you fill in the rest.
I went to the books website and sent a note through the contact us section to see if I could get additional suggestions or insight into what I may be doing wrong. I will update this review when/if i receive a reply.
11 comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 2, 2012
How to be an Affiliate-with Clickbank! ibought this book about a year ago and Its full of ideas on how to make money. I think its great for the newcomer but for someone looking for blueprint or a guide better look elsewhere. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for different income streams on the web not just affiliate marketing like i am with Clickbank. The information is well written and devided but it leaves you (in my case) wanting more marketing strategies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.