Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on April 2, 2017
Sir your shoe is ringing.. You got to love it...
on May 27, 2017
My wife and I have loved Get Smart since we were very young. Although we only saw them as reruns on TV, we loved them and now we can watch them any time we desire. Max and 99 never get old. Great show and great disks.
on September 9, 2017
Excellent take of on Bond like films.
on March 1, 2015
Just as funny and entertaining as when I first watched it in the 60's. I love the dumb humor. Don Adams and Barbara Feldon are great in it. Can't imagine anyone else playing the role, although Steve did a good job in the movie version.
on December 22, 2016
Very fun. If you like Mel Brooks and Inspector Gadget, you will love this.
on August 6, 2016
One of the best camp comedies made. I loved it as a teenager and it still tickles the funny bone today.
on August 17, 2017
Hilarious. Deliciously romantic, but I can't say any more than that.
on July 21, 2017
Dvds won't play they freeze and dont work
on March 31, 2011
Season 4 of Get Smart opens with Max proposing to 99. From there, we have various spoofs and parodies of famous movies. More bungling, clumsy antics by Control Agent Maxwell Smart. The DVD was a good copy, the color is just as vivid as it was back in 1968-69. All the regulars return, including more activities for Larabee. An absolute must for any classic television collector.
on August 4, 2016
As expected. Timely delivery and item works perfectly.