"Excellent reading" - villain-on-fire
"Great information, just like been at a clinic!" - troyapittbul
"Excellent information. Thank you!" - moretou
From the Author
I've broken "Get On Your Horse: Curing Your Mounting Problems " into five "Days" or sessions so that you can take this "DIY" training at your own pace:
* Day 1: You'll get R-E-S-P-E-C-T with "Whoever Moves First Loses"
* Day 2: Move your horse back to the mounting block - and amaze your friends - when you teach your horse to sidepass to you on the ground
* Day 3: Channel your horse's unwanted movements into productive training as "Moving Becomes Our Idea" (Includes mini-lesson: How to lunge your horse)
* Day 4: Work from the saddle to lock in your "standing order"
* Day 5: Without realizing it, the way we use the reins often causes many aggravating issues. Here we learn five tips to improve our rein-handling - and take a giant step toward a happier partnership with our horse.
You'll use the "Five Days" to "get your fix" -- but you'll also find an additional four chapters included to keep your horse on the right track -- and to more fully transform him into the "model citizen" we know he can be.
Good luck in your training!
John Lyons Certified Trainer
Utopia, Texas USA