Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(2 star). See all 143 reviews
on May 23, 2011
*edit*
This is more of a complaint about GetGlue itself rather than the app. The original review is below.

I loved GetGlue because I could rate and catalog pretty much everything. They narrowed the focus to just movies and TV, which for me, is kind of a bummer. While the app worked fine up until I uninstalled it, I missed being able to do books, food and everything else in life.

the one star review is dumb. that has nothing to do with this app. plus i got it from the market just fine.

anyway, there's not much practical about this app or the site, but i have a lot of fun with it. i read & watch a lot of stuff and often forget what it is later because i don't own it. getglue helps me keep track of things so i can buy them later. other than that, i just like lists and getglue appeals to me for that reason.

originally, i had trouble searching. either i suddenly developed more brainpower or there was an update, because it was fine when i installed it a second time.
on July 7, 2013
I loved this app. used it on my kindle fire daily. UNTIL the up date. it opened for a couple of days, but I often couldn't find my show. now for 3 days it will not even open. I have missed about half a dozen stickers because I can't get in. besides I hate the new layout.
on February 24, 2012
when I got my Kindle Fire the first app i searched for was Get Glue and it wasn't available, so I was so happy when it was, but it doesn't work. Thankful for my Aneroid phone, because pulling up the website every time is not convenient. if you get it working on the Fire I would give it 5 stars.
on October 14, 2013
Worst app I ever downloaded. Takes an excessive amount of time to work and most of the time I get an error. Has only worked a few times. Would rather just use my computer to check-in and get stickers.
on December 3, 2013
Very slow loading
Lots of errors
Missing the old m.getglue checkins too
They need to fix their servers.
Go back to stickers. That was the whole point
on February 28, 2012
app shuts down on kindle fire when I check in now get glue needs to correct this! ill start using the mobile site until its fixed!
on July 1, 2013
It's not letting me link it with my Facebook. I don't want to start a new one. Please fix thanks
2 helpful votes
on February 26, 2012
Didn't have a choice about the update, as I just downloaded this today on my kindle, it is constantly forcing itself to close. This is making it impossible to use.
on April 7, 2012
I've sent numerous issues to dev regarding this f/c issue. This is an amazing app, fun and rewarding in a geeky, cheesy way. I love it. The force closing must be addressed and fixed. NOW!!!
on February 13, 2012
it was working great I loved it but now ever since the update when ever I try checking in I get kick out of the app if you fix this problem it would be great