Truck Season Automotive HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 13, 2014
I bought two of this bag, one to tote the pool toys to the community pool and one to tote my exercise equipment to the gym for water aerobics. The bag easily carries what we need for each use, with comfortable straps of adequate length. We also used one of the bags to tote towels to the beach, it fit four beach towels. The solid bottom and tight mesh prevented sand from entering the bag, but this bag will not allow sand to escape if your child puts a sand-covered toy inside the bag.

Buyers should be aware the front pocket and the zipper pocket are not water-proof. Moist or wet towels in the bag will transfer moisture to the pocket and zipper pouch, making them unsuitable for storage of unprotected electronics.
38 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on August 6, 2016
I got this in teal, and it's exactly the color I was looking for. No top zipper, in case that's important to you, but I actually prefer for my beach bags to not zip at the top. I could fit quite a bit in this bag--large fluffy beach towel, flip flops, cover-up, sunscreen, water bottle, two large water guns, goggles, a few snacks, waterproof card games, etc. There's a little zippered pocket on a string attached to the bag, which is convenient for storing things like car or room keys that you don't want to have to dig for. There's a front pocket as well that I used to store things I didn't want to lose track of (like my ereader). It seems well constructed and held up well on my vacation. Nice bag!
on June 1, 2015
Bag does everything I need it too. It's not too big & not too small. It's comfy to carry and I like that I can see what I am trying to grab without having to set it down and dig around. I have 3 boys and we love to go to the beach that's a 5 minute drive form our house, but the parking is limited and we have to walk down a sandy, remote beach access. So yeah, I need a bag that makes things simple, not complicated. I would definitely recommend this.
2 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2017
My mom loves the beach and my sisters and I put together this tote for her as a gift basket for mothers day. We filled it with sunscreen, flip flops, crossword puzzles, a new beach towel, sunglasses, and a little shampoo and conditioner for the outdoor shower. It all fit perfectly in the big bag. She loved it!
on September 17, 2016
This bag is large! I use it for swimming lessons for 2 children. So, it holds shampoo and conditioner, a brush, lotion, 2 pairs of clothes, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 towels. The attached zippered pouch is extremely helpful for a lock, membership card, and some vending machine money (plus, a little space to spare).
It's held up well with a lot of use.
on August 3, 2016
This bag works well to haul my stuff to and from the boat or the beach. There is a velcro closure on the top and a zippered pouch attached to the bag. I will say that when I took this to the beach, sand easily got inside. That is because the velcro closure is very small and only closes the very middle of the bag. I think a zipper would be more beneficial.
on December 21, 2016
This bag is great for the beach or pool. It is larger than expected, which is not a bad thing. The smaller compartments are great for phone, keys, and spf. The quality of this bag is not the best and I can't image it lasting several years, but it works great for now!
on June 22, 2017
I loved this bag - super lightweight, great price - ideal for the beach. But after using it one time, there's already a hole in the seam of the bag. I've missed the return window by one day so now stuck with it. Very disappointing purchase!
on September 11, 2016
Bad quality, didn't last... just bought it here, used it two times, and IT BROKE! Look at the pictures attached. Do not recommend this product. We go to the beach every week, we've had many totes like this, believe me this one won't last, it isn't well built.
review imagereview image
on September 21, 2015
This bag is perfect for taking to the beach. It is sturdy quality and the perfect size for two large thick beach towels, water shoes, sunscreen and other extras. The attached zip purse is nice for keeping items like lip balm, coins, or other like items. It also has a nice inner pocket that is not see-through. It is also easy to clean when you are ready to put it away.