- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (September 22, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439811156
- ISBN-13: 978-1439811153
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,654,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting Design Right: A Systems Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Peter L. Jackson is director of the Systems Engineering Program and professor in the School of Operations Research and Information Engineering at Cornell University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?