Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 26, 2016
This book and CD is changing my life. Like anything, you get from it proportionate to what you put in. Doing the meditations everyday (just 15 minutes!) makes a real difference in the way you 'vibrate" to your life. We are programmed with so much unnecessary "stuff" that when you intentionally let the slag drop away, you are left with a life of greater ease and far more happiness. When you're happy, everything works better for you. I highly recommend this book and the teachings of Abraham Hicks!!
12 people found this helpful
|1414 comments|Report abuse
on December 17, 2016
I had been a longtime fan of Abraham by the time I ordered this CD, but I was so disappointed the first time I listened to it. It just didn't seem to say much upon first listen, and I particularly was bothered that each meditation used the same exact background music. As a meditation device for "getting into the vortex," even with subsequent attempts, I wasn't feeling any effect. Then I took to playing it when I had trouble sleeping, which happens a lot for me, and it would help send me on my way not every time but a majority of the time. I still use it in that fashion (as a sleep aid), but lately I've been finding that if I use it to fall asleep for a 1 to 2 hour nap (as opposed to a long, full night's sleep), when I wake up and get back to the tasks at hand, I am on-point, "attracting" the perfect whatever to move me forward on the right path in my day. So that's as close as I've come...more like waking up in (rather than getting into) the vortex and immediately benefitting from that alignment, at least initially. I do seem to get more out of it the more I listen to it.
8 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2010
I have been a meditator for 40 years. I have experimented with many different disciplines and have enjoyed consistent benefits through these practices. I have also been an ardent follower of Abraham since 1994. I totally embrace the concept that we live in an attraction based Universe and that whatever events we experience in our lives are symbols of beliefs that we hold. However, I have come to understand that many of those beliefs are so enmeshed in the bedrock of our personalities that they are effectively invisible to us in a discrete form. As such, they are difficult to identify and if they are restrictive in nature, hard to release.

Abraham has addressed this problem in a most powerful, yet subtle, way. The book that comes with this CD contains all of the concepts expressed on the recording. It offers a written expansion on each of those concepts so that the reader can intellectually digest them and come to an acknowledgment of their validity. However, most of us have learned that agreeing with a concept intellectually does not necessarily incorporate that concept into the meshwork of our belief system. It remains somewhat outside of who we are. This is where the guided meditation comes in.

On the CD are two processes. The first is intended to focus the mind on our breathing - a practice common to a great many meditation techniques. This has the effect of quieting the otherwise incessant mind-chatter that distracts from connecting with our inner calm. The breathing pattern they establish is three beats of the music for breathing in and five beats for breathing out. The music changes key to signal these two phases, but it still helps to count beats if one is not to lose the sequence. This has the effect of providing a strong focus of attention, one which does not admit of mind-chatter.

While this breathing pattern is being maintained, with the occasional reminder by Abraham to "breath in" or "breath out" at the appropriate places, they are also speaking the same concepts that were written in the book. But since our mind is focused on the breathing, it is not free to analyze what is being said. There is no distraction about the pros and cons of the concepts. It is the same process that is used by teaching programs that play while one is falling asleep. Since the meditator has already used the book to analyze the concepts, any resistance about being told what to do or being hypnotized should be dispelled. (If the concepts were not acceptable the user would not proceed to the meditation CD.) Hearing aphorisms that one already agrees with while being in a completely non-judgmental state allows those concepts to weave themselves comfortably into the bedrock of our personality, replacing the old, resistant ones.

As suggested by Abraham, these meditations should be undertaken daily purely because they bring one to a place of feeling better. They advise against trying to measure objective progress in one's life. That is because doing so requires a neutral mindset, one that incorporates both failure and success, each tending to cancel the other. Accordingly, I enjoyed the lift in my spirits throughout the day that came from the meditations but looked for no more evidence than that. However, I was amazed to discover, by accident, that my physical strength and stamina suddenly took a quantum jump. Tasks which only a week before were taxing me to my limit suddenly were easy, even invigorating!

In my experience of only a week or so with these guided meditations I have already experienced some profound benefits. Additionally, I find that I have been able to uncover some of those resistive, bedrock beliefs that have been holding me back through most of my life and I am having a great deal of fun consciously turning them around.
227 people found this helpful
|1616 comments|Report abuse
on October 10, 2014
What can I say, Esther's voice is very soothing in these meditations. I love listening to these, it takes me into the vortex every time and since I started listening to them I am much calmer and feel more peaceful about my life. Oh, and my relationships and finances are getting better, people are friendlier and I have been receiving money unexpectedly. Just breath in and breath out, love it
15 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2014
oh, so good! The CD with the guided mediations are the key to this book. I've re-read the book after listening to the CD after a few months, and everything seems to make more sense the 2nd time around. This is more of a new way of life (an improved way), to feel better and get aligned back to your happy self. it's not an overnight thing, but you will notice an improvement in how you feel after a week. After a few months, you'll notice a marked improvement - you will feel love, joy, and blissful and find yourself being hopeful about all facets of your life.
10 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2014
above and beyond my expectations because my life is getting better and better as a result
By acknowledging who I really am, the most positive things and experiences are brought to me from out of the blue…it is like opening up birthday presents everyday!!!…imagine the feelings from that!!
I am no longer in survival mode and the money is beginning to flow and there even appears something to be happening in the relationship department!!!…(after 11 yrs of nothing.) I am out of frustration and anxiety and into trust and peace and the calm.and i have physical proof each day
15 people found this helpful
on October 29, 2017
Listen to it daily....well, now I have the app on my phone. I've been following AH since 2007 and have been to 3 seminars in San Diego. It's nice to be able to listen daily. I also have the "Law Of Attraction" meditation channel on Pandora which is lovely meditation music without any guided meditation. But I love Ester's voice.......
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on February 16, 2012
This teaching, and most especially this Meditation CD, have changed my life.
I have long known through New Thought teaching that I am creating my reality, but I seemed to have a lot of negative beliefs in my subconscious that held me back from receiving my Good.

I played this CD every morning and every night for a few weeks (until I felt my resistance release), and then every morning until I began seeing the actual demonstration.

I was seeking financial abundance, and not only have I gotten a good start on it, I am enjoying health and relationship abundance as well.

Right when I was wondering how the money was going to show up for a necessity, I received a check in the mail for $1485.63, from a class action suit against a credit card I had forgotten I signed-up for over a year ago. It felt like a miracle - but I know I was simply... IN THE VORTEX!

Great Love is for you here. And we are ALWAYS in the Vortex.
12 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on November 8, 2015
One of my most fave meditations I was a beginner, so the repeating words to breathe in & out were not always said out loud but were consistent in timing, I made it a game to breathe whether it was said or not and kept a rhythm myself and it kept me at a perfect meditation of breathing that I didnt fall asleep or stay too alert. Their few words before each meditation were uplifting to say the least. In doing so I was able to create a major dream happen in real life due to my certainty & ease. I LOVE Abraham-Hicks!
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
I've read two other books by Esther and Jerry Hicks/Abraham, and have always found great value in their work. I purchased this book/CD at the advice of a friend and am grateful for her recommendation. While there's nothing earth-shattering in this material for anyone who has already read about the Law of Attraction, the information in both the book and CD is valuable nonetheless; and, if nothing else, it serves as a reminder of how important it is to monitor one's vibration on literally a moment-to-moment basis.

The only thing about this product I didn't like, is that on the CD Esther's continued use of the instruction "Breathe in, Breathe Out" tends to distract me away from a greater state of peace, as I find myself trying to match my breathing to her pace, rather than just relaxing deeper into the process. I feel the CD would have been just as valuable without that coaching on her part. In any event, this may just be a drawback to me personally, and even though I'd prefer it was recorded a different way it doesn't mean that I don't find value in the work. In fact, I highly recommend this book/CD as spiritual growth resources. Here's one of my favorite passages from the book:

"There are many people approaching life from the flawed premise that if they work hard and struggle long and pay a big enough price, they will then be rewarded with financial well-being. And since they do not realize that in their struggle they are denying themselves alignment with the abundance they seek, when the abundance does not come, they attribute it to luck or favoritism that is being directed away from them and toward one another.

But there is no luck or favoritism. There is only allowing or resisting, allowing or denying, letting in or keeping out the abundance that you deserve.

When you see evidence of shortage and you attribute it to action or intention or power that is outside of you, then your only course of action is to try to win favor from whoever holds the power. But since this power is not being held by someone outside of you, looking for it there will not bring you positive results."
3 people found this helpful