- Age Range: 12 - 17 years
- Grade Level: 10 - 12
- Series: Job Basics: Getting the Job You Need (Book 1)
- Library Binding: 80 pages
- Publisher: Rosen Pub Group (July 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1448896061
- ISBN-13: 978-1448896066
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,545,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting a Job in the Food Industry (Job Basics: Getting the Job You Need) Library Binding – July 15, 2013
From School Library Journal
Gr 7-10-Written in a clear, straightforward style, this series assumes readers have no prior knowledge of the featured vocations. In five or six thorough chapters per volume, the authors offer overviews of various fields and the choices students entering them need to consider. The chapters continue with the steps readers can do now to prepare, and what will be expected later. Finding a job, interviewing, paperwork, and what perspective workers will learn on the job are all discussed. The main texts can sometimes look squeezed and the spacing odd. The books contain attractive, captioned color photos; headings; fairly large font; and sidebars with additional information. α(c) Copyright 2013. Library Journal. LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Media Source, Inc. No redistribution permitted.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|