- Paperback: 203 pages
- Publisher: National Council of Teachers of English; Later printing. edition (November 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814118488
- ISBN-13: 978-0814118481
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #479,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting the Knack: 20 Poetry Writing Exercises 20 Later printing. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The lessons and especially the examples in this book are good for beginning and intermediate poets, though even advanced poets can learn or have their knowledge refreshed by reading the very sane, very straight-forward advice. Highly Recommended!
I would encourage any teacher to make this a part of your poetry toolbox.