Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 - Playstation 3 forum

Getting Mine Friday

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 5, 2012, 7:42:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2012, 7:44:08 PM PST
Yup, tried to use $35 from my gc balance and a $25 vanilla visa to get it with free RDD earlier today but because of amazon charging a $1 preauth my order got screwed up so instead I had to use the $24 left on my visa to buy $24 worth of amazon gcs and use another vanilla visa to finish off the order but I missed out on RDD because of it

Moral? It's wise to preorder a game earlier than the day before its release instead of waiting for reviews lol

Hope you guys that are getting it tomorrow enjoy it :)

Posted on Mar 5, 2012, 8:03:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 5, 2012, 8:06:54 PM PST
Well had a chat with CS and managed to get 1 day shipping to get it thursday next best thing I suppose. Still would have liked to have avoided the hassle and got RDD though, oh well.

Thanks amazon!

Posted on Mar 7, 2012, 4:07:43 PM PST
Well, just got home and there it was on the porch a day earlier than the estimated delivery date well played ups well played :)

Posted on Mar 7, 2012, 6:31:38 PM PST
T. Benefield says:
Waiting for mine to go from 'Shipping Soon' to 'Shipped'. Amazon's pretty good with shipping my games on release day, save for two titles so far, 'Dragon Age 2' and now 'Mass Effect 3'. And 'Mass Effect 3' wasn't a 'signature edition'... so I don't know what's keeping either EA or Bioware from getting enough copies out.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012, 3:35:16 PM PST
No, waiting for reviews was still the wise way to go. Game was bantha poodoo.

Posted on Apr 4, 2012, 9:56:53 PM PDT
T. Benefield says:
I've gotten my money's worth on the online gameplay, we'll see if Bioware/EA decide to make more varied endings for the single player campaign... or if they'll simply stop promising a variety of endings on their future games to avoid gamer disappointment when the game doesn't fulfill those promises.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 5, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 - Playstation 3
Mass Effect 3 - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars (384)