- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: Digital and Information Literacy
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Rosen Young Adult (January 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1477779515
- ISBN-13: 978-1477779514
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,219,824 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting the Most Out of Mooc: Massive Open Online Courses (Digital and Information Literacy) Paperback – January 1, 2015
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|