- Series: The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Perfect Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (June 10, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071457798
- ISBN-13: 978-0071457798
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #678,652 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting Organized at Work: 24 Lessons to Set Goals, Establish Priorities, and Manage Your Time (The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
24 Lessons to Set Goals, Establish Priorities, and Manage Your Time
Getting Organized at Work supplies you with 24 tips, tools, ideas, and strategies for becoming far more organized with your tasks and priorities, gaining efficiency in everything you do, and getting more done in less time. Designed to work with virtually any time management system, the workplace-tested guidelines in this handbook will help you to:
● Set goals ● Think realistically ● Plan your work and work your plan ● Use and manage a master list ● Prioritize ● Conquer and control your desk ● Limit interruptions ● Manage incoming e-mail and calls ● Delegate ● Plan, schedule, and run meetings smart
Kenneth Zeigler has helped thousands of clients find up to two extra hours in each day. Now Getting Organized at Work will give you the tools you need to identify and accomplish your most important tasks, uncover and eliminate your nonessential activities, and gain control of personal time, your most valuable and irreplaceable asset.
About the Author
Kenneth Zeigler is a veteran trainer, consultant, and speaker on time management and productivity.
Top customer reviews
Thus I suggest to read the other first, and buy this if you are lazy to make reference list by yourself.
The book went through so many different areas at work that I felt that it helped me improve alot as I went through it. It talked about schedules, phone calls, emails, meetings and organizing your desk. It was a very worthwhile book for someone like me who needs to improve in these areas.