- Series: Getting Ready for the Common Core
- Spiral-bound: 168 pages
- Publisher: HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT; 1 edition (January 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935588141
- ISBN-13: 978-1935588146
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.4 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,104,615 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting Ready for the Common Core: Navigating Implementation of the Common Core State Standards Book 1 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.