- File Size: 424 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Center for Church Communication (February 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IGKZWD6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,049,178 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #501 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Administration
- #555 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Professional Growth
- #1939 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Administration
|Digital List Price:||$7.99|
Save $1.00 (13%)
Getting Started in Church Communication: Copy, Web & Jobs Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You won't find in-depth solutions here. Rather nuggets and ideas and examples of what others have done. It's an easy read and not all of it applied to me and my job, but that's to be expected. It covers the wide range of jobs and skills that live in "church communications."
Get this book.
Pro tip: If, like me, you prefer to read from (and mark up) paper, make sure you keep the electronic copy handy. It's full of helpful links.
Even if you've been doing communications in some form for a while, it's a great reminder that church comms doesn't have to be boring, or repetitive, or futile - it's a chance to tell the story of Jesus, and that helps change people's hearts. Heartily recommend this book for both the practical tips and the greater perspective that we all need to do this work well!
If you are just getting started in church communications, or if you have been doing it for awhile, this book is truly worth your time. From copy, to web, to how to land a job, this book offers practical ideas and insights that any leader in the church, regardless of size, culture or location, can access and apply. You'll find this book very refreshing and inspiring to take your communication career/calling to a whole new level.