- File Size: 325 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Center for Church Communication (February 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IGWXVSW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,747,483 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #985 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Administration
- #4215 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Administration
- #6493 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > General
Getting Started in Church Communication: Landing a Job Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can be a shock when you land your first church job and discover it isn't all kumbya moments. Your co-corkers - clergy and laity - a real people with all the flaws of a regular workplace. This book advises people looking for a church communications job to remember that and prepare their hearts. God's grace is at work in the church office -- and it's good thing. We all need it!
This fact can sometimes make getting a job as a church communications professional a challenge. Thankfully, `Landing a Job' is here to help. It offers a great deal of practical advice on how to approach every step of the job search.
Best of all, it's written by people who already have established careers in the profession. Church communications is relatively unknown and it's hard to know what to expect when trying to break into the job market. However, many of these tips are universally applicable and can be used to find a job in any field.
`Landing a Job' explains exactly who church communicators are and what it takes to become one. The book is a short, easy read, but that doesn't undercut the value of its knowledge. This is undoubtedly the definitive work on careers in church communications.