- Publisher: ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio; first edition (April 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872599728
- ISBN-13: 978-0872599727
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #515,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Getting Started with HAM Radio Paperback – April 3, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, it needs a review. Way too many exclamation points. I don't like people yelling at me when I'm reading a technical book.
Technical books should come with a period to exclamation ratio ( . : ! = 0)
The Exam prep software is also very good. It has a few quirky design issues, but it does its job.
(8 ^ 2) + 9 (common core 73)