- File Size: 2804 KB
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00560R9VC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #321,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Getting Started in Stock: 2017 Edition of the guide to microstock photography Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other areas worth highlighting:
1) Keywording and Descriptions- pros and cons on how to do this right
2) Workflow suggestions- good example of how to tackle the process without going crazy
If you’re interested in stock photography, give this book a try. I’m recommending it to people I know in a local photography club. Good Stuff!
This book is a bargain! If you are interested in getting started in stock photography, I can't think of a better starting point.
Nice job Steve!