- File Size: 994 KB
- Print Length: 372 pages
- Publication Date: December 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6MR9A5
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#602,358 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4081 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- #4246 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- #4717 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
Getting Thin is Murder Kindle Edition
|Length: 372 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Getting Thin is Murder. A wonderful murder mystery. Saxon, the main character has suffered a head injury. His personality is free and he says anything he thinks. This makes for a refreshing story.
Getting Thin is Murder focuses of a drug company that has a weight loss program that is lethal to it clients. After the police won’t listen to Saxon he turns to Megan for help to flush out the killers.
The way the author engages several colorful characters to help solve murder. This make for a delightful book that entertains and has you on your seat until the conclusion.