Getting Thru to Your Emotions with EFT: The Getting Thru Techniques VHS
Learn how to reach new levels of clearing and awareness with the Getting Thru Techniques (GTT). This is the second of two videotapes, which is also available in DVD format and audio 2-CD set with the same title. It clearly presents the meridian-based techniques described in the inspiring self-help book "Getting Thru to Your Emotions with EFT" by Phillip and Jane Mountrose who provide insightful instruction on the video.
This video shows real examples of individuals transforming negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and self-judgments, into joy, love, unlimited thinking and genuine freedom.
This tape includes:
* The Holistic Process Explanation
* Demonstration with man who has a weak knee due to overexerting himself while climbing a mountain. The process reveals the negative emotions and beliefs involved, transforming them into positive emotions and uplifting beliefs.
* The Unification Process Explanation
* Demonstration with woman who feels unable to speak up for herself. The process connects her with inner wounding from childhood, ending with renewed confidence and self-expression.
* The Break Thru Process Explanation
* Demonstration of woman who has long-standing habit of hoarding things. The Process helps her make many connections about her insecurity and culminates with her feeling free and clear. Afterward, she cleaned out her closets and many other stagnant areas in her life.
* The Reframing Process Explanation
* Demonstration of a man who felt unable to meditate and blocked in his spiritual progress. The Process helps him find new ways to center himself and find peace within.
The Mountroses other Video/DVD set, entitled GETTING THRU TO YOUR SOUL from their book by the same name, offers another powerful energy technique they developed called SPIRITUAL KINESIOLOGY. It is also an excellent, professionally produced Video like the EFT Video/DVD.
"I use EFT and the Getting Thru Processes regularly. They're fabulous." -- Carole Golden, Massage Therapist
"I'm so grateful I learned the Unification Process. It has been very uplifting for me." -- Gloria Rochelle, Esthectian
"It's always been my belief system that you had to work for a long time to actually get at some problem and release it. The Holistic Process shown in this tape is so quick and effective. I'm always surprised by it. " -- Steve Chroniac, Book Store Events Coordinator, Yoga and Meditation Teacher
"The Holistic Process shown in this tape is so quick and effective. I'm always surprised by it. " -- Stephen Chroniac, Book Store Events Coordinator, Yoga and Meditation Teacher
"The Holistic Process shown in this work is so quick and effective. I'm always surprised by it." -- Steve Chroniac, Book Store Events Coordinator, Yoga and Meditation Teacher
"These practices have been very insightful. I feel it's really worked on me and I feel great." -- Rich Fry, Pharmacist and Reiki Practitioner
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read many self-help books over the years, and in most cases they have had very helpful information, but have been difficult to implement, or have failed to inspired me enough to make a change. This is the first time I have been able to apply the information and techniques discussed, and made the necessary changes to my personal life. As a result, I have shared these techniques with friends and collegues with amazing results.
I will be eternally grateful to Jane and Phillip Mountrose for their pure and insightful help.